Status
Not open for further replies.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
My battery died on my efusion Mini abalone shell box after three charges. I've been told by everyone that they have great customer service. I have now emailed three different email addresses because nobody at their company wants to help, they want to just pass me off to the next person and I've messaged them on Facebook. Nobody is responding to my emails except for the people who want to pass the buck. I have a useless hunk of junk. I'm willing to buy the battery even though it's within warranty because I've had it sitting around so long at this point, but I'm so frustrated. Does anybody know where I can get a battery for this thing? I have tried everywhere, the company I bought it from, other companies, I've looked online, please help.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
It's not that simple they make their own batteries so I need to know the exact specs in size for the tiny space it slides in as well as of course the cells, C rating, mAh. It needs to match or I need to hear from someone who found something that works. But thank you.

Reactions: dobroeutro

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Vapordna seems to have info regarding specs and user replacement.
So I've seen that page before and yes it tells you the specs of the battery in terms of power Etc, but not the sizes in millimeters of length width and height, which is desperately needed additional info. And while they tell you to look at the user manual there is no information on the user manual about replacement of the battery. Everything I've read online and have talked to from other people suggest that the only people who make the battery and will sell it is efusion themselves and like I said they're no help so now I'm resorting to "what might fit in there" and again running into the same problem. I don't have the right information and I can't get anybody who knows anything to tell me a single thing.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
It's on board charging and my lipo charger doesn't have the right connection for the xtc30. I don't know how else to test it.

When I plug the Box in it lights up it shows me that the battery is dead but it simply won't charge.

Now just to be clear, the battery in the box version that I have is a 50c whereas the original battery that fullymax makes for the DNA efusion lost vape boxes is a 30c. I just did a comparison to size and I can buy the 30C but it'll be a little small in there, which might not be a bad thing considering the 50c is so tight it's really difficult to get out. nobody seems to have them in stock, someone even say that the battery and less you have been given permission to buy one which is weird, but I did find one website that might and so I'll give that a shot.

dykealiscious

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2014
Seattle
Also a buddy of mine made me a badass custom little box the battery specs are quite different in some ways but the size is about the same I charged it up popped it in the effusion and it's working like a charm while the other one is on the way that I just ordered so thank you everybody for your thoughts

Reactions: dobroeutro

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Glad it all seems to have worked out for you, but if the battery went after only 3 charges, have you tried contacting the vendor you purchased it from about it? That should be well within the time of the warranty for repair or replacement. Lost Vape also has their own warranty service available in the US although it is known to be slow, at least for stuff like a burnt out board. Lost Vape repair center http://www.lostvaperepaircenter.com/home.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread