IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
I think they are two different flavors:
TFA - Berry Mix
Described as: "A fresh tasting blend of raspberry, blueberry, and other berry flavors!"
TFA - Berry Cereal
Described as: "A delicious sugary berry crunchy cereal flavor."

I haven't used either so I've got nothing intelligent to add. :D

Reactions: Clark Kent

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
If I am correct it is not new but has changed names, It is a Crunch berry flavor used in many cereals. I like it and use it in many of my mixes from 2-5%.

I think they are two different flavors:
TFA - Berry Mix
Described as: "A fresh tasting blend of raspberry, blueberry, and other berry flavors!"
TFA - Berry Cereal
Described as: "A delicious sugary berry crunchy cereal flavor."

I haven't used either so I've got nothing intelligent to add. :D
Yeah, not the same.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
I'll try 5% anyways next. The flavours they recommend max 15% I usually go 20% so I did 20% but read it later, 10% max... diluted to probably close to 10% and it still taste like burnt alcohol. Smells like nail polish too. Hope a couple more days of steep will help remove the nasty flavour I'm getting. Thought it would be like CAP Havest Berry, boy was I wrong. Should have tried it before buying 120ml I guess lol.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Thanks, I hate to give wrong information, I have not seen the new Berry Mix description. I was pretty sure they changed the name of Berry Crunch though.
No worries. I wasn't trying to pick on you... and hope it didn't come across that way. :) I can be wrong too, that's why I shared the links, so others can see where my thoughts came from. :D

TFA was my introduction into DIY about two years ago so I am pretty familiar with their site. You are absolutely right that they are re-formulating quite a few of their flavors to make them more shipping friendly and to get away (or at least offer an alternative) from some of the less desirable components. With the similar names I can see how you might come to that assumption. And Berry Cereal very well could have been previously called Berry Crunch; I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread