Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Papaw, a nic challenge test is a bit over the top. (in my opinion) That is a good way to get very ill. This is either a younger person, or someone who may or may not have had a few. I personally have been trying to go strictly 6mg, which is a step in the right direction. I mainly only used 12mg before.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Papaw, a nic challenge test is a bit over the top. (in my opinion) That is a good way to get very ill. This is either a younger person, or someone who may or may not have had a few. I personally have been trying to go strictly 6mg, which is a step in the right direction. I mainly only used 12mg before.

I've been at 6mg for some time now. I tried to go lower but the flavor changed to much and it just wasn't doing it for me. Which could explain the higher watts I'm using. I run the Lemo2 at 50 watts. The RDAs I'm using kanthal TC. 460F for Monkey Mango and 480F for Lemonade.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
The madness starts.

If things go as planned, this is our last week in this rental. This coming Saturday we pick up the Grandkids. Sunday we leave for the cruise. 5 day cruise. After the cruise we fly to Michigan. Come back the 28th and close on the 29th. Movers scheduled for the 30th.

I need to have almost everything packed up this week. I'm glad I've been packing things already. Now I'm down to what do I absolutely need for the next few days.

At least we are keeping the rental through January. We are only moving 20 minutes away so whatever smaller stuff I don't have ready to go, I can take my time getting it out of here.

Eeeek!

Packing for vacation with two different climates. Are we NUTS?!? Don't answer that....

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
The madness starts.

If things go as planned, this is our last week in this rental. This coming Saturday we pick up the Grandkids. Sunday we leave for the cruise. 5 day cruise. After the cruise we fly to Michigan. Come back the 28th and close on the 29th. Movers scheduled for the 30th.

I need to have almost everything packed up this week. I'm glad I've been packing things already. Now I'm down to what do I absolutely need for the next few days.

At least we are keeping the rental through January. We are only moving 20 minutes away so whatever smaller stuff I don't have ready to go, I can take my time getting it out of here.

Eeeek!

Packing for vacation with two different climates. Are we NUTS?!? Don't answer that....

I can relate...
I'm packing too - have to move the dog house!

Have fun on the cruise, Robin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Busy rest of the year for your Robin.

Got a critter in the attic. Not sure what. Could be a bird, a bat, a squirrel. Who knows. Got a live trap set for a squirrel. Whatever it is I think it might be trapped and can't get out of whatever spot it is in. Stays in the same place. Lots of scratching. He's right there where I set the trap on the other side of the plywood. I just cannot get to it. Caught an exotic Australian flying squirrel in my last house. Actually the new owners did in my trap I left them. They sold it for $300.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Busy rest of the year for your Robin.

Got a critter in the attic. Not sure what. Could be a bird, a bat, a squirrel. Who knows. Got a live trap set for a squirrel. Whatever it is I think it might be trapped and can't get out of whatever spot it is in. Stays in the same place. Lots of scratching. He's right there where I set the trap on the other side of the plywood. I just cannot get to it. Caught an exotic Australian flying squirrel in my last house. Actually the new owners did in my trap I left them. They sold it for $300.

300 for a trap??? kewl... bet that squirrell was tired after flying in from Austrailia... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread