Status
Not open for further replies.

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee
Hello, Volters. I haven't been here in quite a while, but I see some familiar names.
I have enjoyed SI liquids in the past, and can't believe I just discovered Freedom. So many tobacco flavors are disappointing, but this stuff is good. Think I'll be ordering more.:vapor:

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
Hello, Volters. I haven't been here in quite a while, but I see some familiar names.
I have enjoyed SI liquids in the past, and can't believe I just discovered Freedom. So many tobacco flavors are disappointing, but this stuff is good. Think I'll be ordering more.:vapor:

Freedom is delicious!!!

Nice to hear from you Lilac.

Awsum - so cute! Leo is something!

Celtic - Happy Birthday to YOU!

[URL=http://s1364.photobucket.com/user/renolizzie/media/2016/DSCF2345_zpshkfyilmq.jpg.html] [/URL]

Little Wiseguy, 45" Pony Baloney and Tanka in the back eating breakfast in the snow.

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
birthday.jpg

1-1.gif

To YOU

54440d1320312634-happy-birthday-ainars-bday02-copy-bday-birthday-gift-smiley-emoticon-000129-large.gif

TO YOU

HappyBirthday.gif

"@celticluvr"

160588.jpg

HappyBirthdayanimation.gif

To YOU

NOW - Remember to

birthday_07_text.gif

ALL OF THEM . . .

birthday-flasher.gif

s3weDS0.gif

SO I DID . . . :facepalm:

Just Sayin' . . . ;)

lilac7779

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 28, 2011
East Tennessee
Thank you everyone!!!! :wub::wub:

Welcome back @lilac7779! I'm guessing you were around before I joined, but come on in and hang out with us. :)

Thanks, Celtic. Yes, I was here around 2012 or so. I have been a happy vaper 5 years now.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
03/01/2011 Was when I bought my first Riva 650 mah. Took a while of dual use with the aquarium foam cartridges but then the cartomizer came out and it was like wow! Soon after the ego t. Switched to Volts when they started on this forum. After that things really started taking off. Every once in a while I'll still break out one of those old foam carts and atomizer and marvel at how people managed to stop smoking using that. We were a determined bunch.

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
Hey Wuzz, got your wooleys on? This cold front seems to have reached all the way down to you. We didn't get out of the 30's today and it's supposed to get older later next week. I think Sandy has been "enjoying" some snow fall from all the lake effect snow being generated.

I started with a Smoke Pro, POS (my designation for a piece of xxxx). Then went to SI and the Volt 78mm stuff. A few 650s along the way and now mods, RTAs and yada yada. I still have a good supply of CE3s and, every once in a great while, load one up, charge a 78mm and wonder how I did it.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
The wind is ripping outside and the temp is slowly going down but we are still above 50 degrees. It is supposed to rain but since it is so warm out I decided to go ahead and water. After all, it is a desert and that little bit of snow we got didn't make much of a difference. I have to go outside to feed before too much longer. AAARGGHH! Hate the wind.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Hey Wuzz, got your wooleys on? This cold front seems to have reached all the way down to you.
Sweats most of the day. Daytime high of 62 felt great in the sunshine. Nightimes the last few daze have been in high 30s to low 40s. Just a smoldering fire in the wood stove. I think we're back in the 70s tomorrow and one day next week 81 is what they're guessing. I'm in the same camp as you about the "predictions". They say it's sunny I look outside to see if I need a raincoat.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Last edited:

awsum140

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Sitting down, facing forward.
'moanin, Voltalytes.

Sounds like lots of "fun", Lizzie. It's been cold here and we may see some flurries this afternoon, but nothing to worry about. It's supposed to warm up overnight and rain, oh joy.

On the icy weather front, did y'all see the video from Montreal of the buses, cars and trucks sliding down a hill into each other at the traffic light at the bottom of the hill? Those folks are supposed to KNOW how to handle things like that and even a police car slid backwards down the hill into the pile up. Jeesh!

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
'moanin, Voltalytes.

Sounds like lots of "fun", Lizzie. It's been cold here and we may see some flurries this afternoon, but nothing to worry about. It's supposed to warm up overnight and rain, oh joy.

On the icy weather front, did y'all see the video from Montreal of the buses, cars and trucks sliding down a hill into each other at the traffic light at the bottom of the hill? Those folks are supposed to KNOW how to handle things like that and even a police car slid backwards down the hill into the pile up. Jeesh!

I'm still LMAO over that clip of the busses, trucks, cars, police car and finally the plow truck all sliding down that hill into one another.

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
'moanin, Voltalytes.

Saw that lol. What a hoot. I love snow. I always watch the pictures of it on tv and the internet. My Son sent me two photos this morning of snow in Detroit where he lives. I'm fine with snow. Long as it doesn't come here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread