I quit smoking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrigor

Oct 26, 2016
I used to smoke a packet a day. And a month ago I saw a vape shop open in my town. Its the only shop in my province. And I bought a istick pico mega. Also baught a doge v3 rda. And 2 days later I smoked my last cig. Its been a month and I feel great.

Sent from my SM-T211 using Tapatalk

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
That IS AWESOME!! Congratulations!!

Oh, don't forget to get spares. I kept a spare system in the car. Pretty much always near that in case my main one dies, or gets stepped on by an elephant. Whenever I get a new one, the last one becomes a spare.

Last edited:

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
I used to smoke a packet a day. And a month ago I saw a vape shop open in my town. Its the only shop in my province. And I bought a istick pico mega. Also baught a Doge v3 RDA. And 2 days later I smoked my last cig. Its been a month and I feel great.

congrats!

Kerrigor

Oct 26, 2016
That IS AWESOME!! Congratulations!!

Oh, don't forget to get spares. I kept a spare system in the car. Pretty much always near that in case my main one dies, or gets stepped on by an elephant. Whenever I get a new one, the last one becomes a spare.
I got a Artery Nugget with a RDA atomizer that I use while I charge my battery
I used to smoke a packet a day. And a month ago I saw a vape shop open in my town. Its the only shop in my province. And I bought a istick pico mega. Also baught a Doge v3 RDA. And 2 days later I smoked my last cig. Its been a month and I feel great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread