Status
Not open for further replies.

CoreyDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2016
Nottingham, UK
Hi All,

Wanting to get a new setup for my better half. She currently uses my old Nautilus Mini on an iStick TC40W. She likes it but would like something with abit more power and to go sub ohm.

I use the Smok Alien with a Baby Beast and love it. I have a spare Baby Beast tucked away aswell.

Looking at the Smok OSub 80W with the Brit tank, though she could use my spare Baby Beast if she wanted aswell.

All the reviews I've read seem good, just wondered if anyone has any experience as I'm not 100% confident in website reviews.

CoreyDog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2016
Nottingham, UK
I just bought the 0sub 80watt this week. It was my first purchase in like 5 years of a PV. I love it. She will not be disappointed IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have to admit, I went ahead and ordered it for her a few days after starting this thread. Wanted it for Christmas.

She loves It, it's a reasonable size for her, packs plenty of punch and the flavour from the Brit is, in my opinion, even better than my Baby Beast. I'm slightly jealous!

flexsr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
upstate new york
Have to admit, I went ahead and ordered it for her a few days after starting this thread. Wanted it for Christmas.

She loves It, it's a reasonable size for her, packs plenty of punch and the flavour from the Brit is, in my opinion, even better than my Baby Beast. I'm slightly jealous!

Glad to hear it ! ... it's. Not perfect but the firing system is great, fits in hand perfectly, I am not a super sub ohm guy so the 80 watts is plenty. There are some drawbacks. But for the price i think it's a quality product. I am still vaping on mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread