TESTIMONIALS from ECF Members insured by Latitude

Status
Not open for further replies.

dcdozer

ECF Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Northern VA
I had an existing "Preferred Smoker" life insurance policy when I saw David's thread about non-smoking life insurance for vapers. I was highly skeptical due to the negative press so rampant in the mass media, and it was difficult to believe that any insurance company would take a positive position on vaping. But I contacted David to check it out.

After talking with him I decided to pursue, and I went through the usual questioning and health screen. Well, the blood work lab tests came back positive for nicotine (no shock there), but I still got my non-smoking policy. In summary:
  • My previous smoking policy was for 10 years, and the new one is 20 years, yet it is still lower in cost.
  • Not only that, the higher cost smoking policy covered less risky years from the life insurer's perspective - it covered me to age 50 - while the new policy covers me to age 65.
  • Surprisingly, the new non-smoking policy is issued from the same company as my previous "preferred smoker" policy (a big name insurer everyone has heard of).
  • If I had gotten the same 20 year policy as a "preferred smoker", it would've cost $67,000 more!
David is very responsive and professional. I understand a healthy skepticism towards this (believe me), but I can't recommend David and the policy he just got for me highly enough!

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: oplholik

DualChamber

Verified Member
Sep 8, 2010
NC
Doing what is good for your family has just become affordable!

Been vaping since 2009. My last term life insurance policy lapsed three years ago (2013). I decided to apply for a new policy in 2014, went through the inital meeting with a local insurance agent, sat through a health assessment, and gladly provided bodily fluids for testing. Throughout I told everyone there would be nicotine in my system and that it was not from tobacco. The final insurance quote was astronomically high. I was considered a smoker. Try to make a positive lifestyle change and you get no reward for doing so.

A few months ago I came across Latitude Insurance and just this week I secured a term policy effective 1 January 2017 as a non-smoker. Saved oodles of dollars. David was helpful throughout the process. If you have been put off by life insurance rates before, seriously contact David for a free quote.

• Informative

rob2655

Verified Member
Mar 6, 2013
Rochester Hills, MI
I highly recommend going with David and Latitude Insurance. I received several quotes and was resigned to paying a lot for my insurance when I saw Joker's post about David. I contacted him and he walked me through the process from beginning to end.

His quote was 50% lower per month than the others I had received. He stayed in touch with me the entire time and and was always there to answer any questions I had. If you have ever considered life insurance and thought it would be too much, or if you have already received quotes and couldn't afford it, give David a call. You won't be disappointed.

• Informative

leemm

Mar 28, 2016
David was outstanding to work with. After trying to get life insurance through my current provider (State Farm) I was astounded that they treated me as a smoker still after switching to vaping for over 3 years. Working with David I was able to receive a larger policy as a NON-SMOKER (Vaper) at a cheaper rate then what I was currently paying for less then half the coverage. I can honestly say this is the most pleasant dealings with Insurance I have ever had. Thank you, David!

• Informative

Jay Y

Dec 31, 2017
I sure am happy that I found David Gould and Latitude Insurance. Previously, I had an annually renewing 1-year term life insurance policy through another well-known company. My problem was that the premium was steadily increasing each year as I grew older. I knew I had to make a change. But since I use e-cigs, other companies only offered me high-priced "smoker" rates, since I still used nicotine. Well that's not fair, since I'm NOT a smoker and I've chosen a safe alternative. David was able to get me locked into a 15-year policy with Prudential with a very reasonable non-smoker rate, no higher than what I was paying with the other company. And this one won't go up! The process was simple and David was very knowledgeable and helpful the whole way! I would highly recommend anyone else who vapes to contact David if you're looking into purchasing life insurance.

• Informative
Reactions: stols001

mac-nutty

Moved On
Mar 2, 2019
pub
i have been IV'ing ejuice for 9 years now and can't get enough of it the initial rush is tremendous......
i also have a fascination with cleaning loaded guns while they are pointing at my head
what can u offer me for cover?

yours faithfuly
mac-mutty
xx

i love the non-obvious ad above very slick
jay y :nod:

Last edited:
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread