Burning Cartomisers? Dangerous?-510/Kr808/4081...etc filler type cartos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Hi Zelda! Yea, seems like just about everyone left this Thread. I was hoping to maybe get a vapefest going on at the Columbia, Missouri Greyhound Bus Station on August 21st - there's going to be a Solar Eclipse then and I'm going to be there to see it. And yea, I'm going to vape too! I was hoping that maybe enough folks here on THIS thread would maybe show up?
Solar Eclipses are rare. This one is going to be good. I saw one in Virginia in March 1970... I was just a young pipsqueak then. So I'm an old fart now.. LOL!
I'm still NOT going to miss this one!!

Reactions: tiburonfirst

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
hiya, alz ;) a few of us still do keep an eye on this thread but with billy gone and cartomizers pretty much obsolete this thread is just a piece of our vaping history now .............
Yes. It's sad. I posted something just before this earlier just now. I don't follow any of the other threads. Really don't want to - to me, THIS thread 'IS' ECF.. I'd love to meet some of y'all. I wrote about the August 21st Solar Eclipse (2017) happening and I'm going to see it. And I'm going to vape there as well.

trentenmarschel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2014
missouri
Heya Al, ((hugs))

The semester at school usually starts in late august, so i'm not likely to travel for the eclipse. why a bus station in missouri?
Lol, I've been waiting for this eclipse for 4 freaking years. It will be 100% visible where I live. I just hope like hell we have clear weather (almost impossible in Missouri) that day. I'll probably never get to see another one without traveling.

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Well, I live in North Texas and it's only 89 percent here, and I really want to see this. Too expensive to fly, so I'm taking the ole cheapo bus LOL. So anyways, the bus station is in the center of the eclipse in Columbia, Missouri. All the hotels will be booked and I don't plan to stay - just hop on the bus, ride up there in time to see the eclipse, then hop back on and ride home. No taxis, no hotels, etc. Just view and leave...

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
And you KNOW I'll be watching the Missouri weather forecast and current conditions like a hawk. But bad weather in August? Maybe some thunderstorms. Not like freaking Winter - it's cold as all get out here. Was 12 this morning and breezy. Sucky.. I've never been to Missouri, so anything you could tell me about the Summer weather would be great! I'm a noob at Missouri stuff...

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
and hope like crazy that bus won't be delayed! :D
Yea I sure hope not. I used to ride the bus a lot a number of years ago, but with the 'down and outers' who hang around the bus stations, plus some of the grungiest peeps I've ever seen... hmmmmmmm. well, gotta save money one way or another! I don't like the buses, but in this case, it's about the only way I'm getting up there.. LOL! Last time I rode the bus I stealth-vaped the entire time... hehheeee

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
Happy-New-Year-2017-GIF-Images-for-Facebook-1.gif

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Well, I live in North Texas and it's only 89 percent here, and I really want to see this. Too expensive to fly, so I'm taking the ole cheapo bus LOL. So anyways, the bus station is in the center of the eclipse in Columbia, Missouri. All the hotels will be booked and I don't plan to stay - just hop on the bus, ride up there in time to see the eclipse, then hop back on and ride home. No taxis, no hotels, etc. Just view and leave...
    This looks like good data for the eclipse. Times and places and duration - Best places to view

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
    Mar 4, 2011
    Cresson, Texas
    ..slight change of plans: I may be going to Oregon to view the eclipse with my son. He wants me to fly up there and watch it with him... Hmmmmmmmmmmm something to think about. I'm just about fed up with flying though. The last time I was on a plane, the freaking stewardess tried to have me arrested because she thought my e-cig box modd was a bomb or some ......

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread