Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
Hey guys whats up, Mrs .Brew, i have been on the site and was looking for the new Ejoker and bw4, they are not on the site and somebothers are missing as well, also having trouble getting on too, am i the only one with these issues?
You might take a look around at Backwoods Blends

You may find what you are looking for there at the new site. Maybe a Jester is like a Joker, and an RY4 is like a BW4. I donno.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
Thanks vapingturtle! Any idea what happened to Casablanca? I couldn't find it lol. And I had to re-register for an account. I guess that's what happens when I go to my local shops too frequently.... I get lost in the web hehe.
I still see Casablanca available at Backwoods Brew

It can also be found in Morocco, and on the big screen. I highly recommend both the city and the film.

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
is Backwoods Blends and Backwoods Brew the same company. I see the Casablanca on the .net site, but the banana blend is on the .com site. Do I have to order from both? I'm so confused!! lol
No they are not the same company. But, very, very similar.

Like, say, what if a pair of business partners had a falling out, and each partner wanted to keep the rights to, and profits from, their own contributed intellectual property, like, maybe, juice recipes. They could take it to law professionals and accounting professionals and arbitration and such, and find ways to allocate profits. Or, maybe they could split and start a new company with a very similar name. Ya follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread