Not open for further replies.

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
As the title says, I am looking for a 510-eGo adapter for my eleaf iStick 30W. Looking for in stock, fair price, and fair price on shipping. Thanks in advance.

$1.19 at FastTech with free shipping.

$3.50 at Provape, plus shipping. These ones are better quality. I think they might be SS where the FT ones are chromed brass. I got a couple a while back. Got some cheap ones as well and both types work fine.

You might find a slightly cheaper price in USA, but if you only buy one item the shipping would cost more than the adapter.

Depends on how quickly you need it. FT can take a while coming from China.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
I am looking for a 510-eGo adapter for my eLeaf iStick 30W.

I'd call around to some local vape shops and see if they have 1 first. Also, some places call them a 510-eGo adapter and some call them a 510-eGo-510 adapter. Many places also mistakenly call another adapter...the same thing!

As others have said though, you'll most likely pay more for the S/H than the item, by ordering 1 online. Lots of them very cheap online, but S/H is usually $3 at a minimum.

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
I'd call around to some local vape shops and see if they have 1 first. Also, some places call them a 510-eGo adapter and some call them a 510-eGo-510 adapter. Many places also mistakenly call another adapter...the same thing!

As others have said though, you'll most likely pay more for the S/H than the item, by ordering 1 online. Lots of them very cheap online, but S/H is usually $3 at a minimum.

I didn't even think about local shops, which are everywhere around me. Thanks.

I appreciate all the responses, but as I figured, anywhere I buy online would charge more for the shipping than the actual product.

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
2016-12-10 10.57.37.jpg
Doesn't hurt to get a handful of them. I use them on all my mods to save the threading and with a beauty ring it looks good to me.

Last edited:

Tmebs

ECF Veteran
Sep 16, 2014
BFE, Illinois
As the title says, I am looking for a 510-eGo adapter for my eLeaf iStick 30W. Looking for in stock, fair price, and fair price on shipping. Thanks in advance.

PM me your address, and I'll mail you one.
I think I have about 4 or 5 of them.

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
They come with the beauty ring, not the adapter.

Yep, that's right. I just got a NM and some boxes of coils for it in yesterday's mail from ecig.com. I already had 510-eGo adapters that came with several MVP mods and some from FT that I'd ordered for my "stash".

Reactions: Bonskibon

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Just wanted to chime in one last time with an update.

I placed an order with Rocky Moubtain Vapor for an iStick 30W and some clearos. I got a phone call from the owner himself, and he told me that there was a delay on the clearos I wanted, so I asked him if he could add an adapter to the order and just charge me extra. Well, I got the order today, and there was an adapter thrown in at no extra charge. Really nice of him to do that. Customer service that is way above and beyond.

Thanks to everyone who posted. Much obliged.

PM me your address, and I'll mail you one.
I think I have about 4 or 5 of them.

That is a very kind offer. Thanks, but as mentioned above, I got it sorted out. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread