Not open for further replies.

Flavored

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
USA
Wakonda went *poof*. Here's the rest. I'll take equivalent 6mg Virus, Katy's Virus, Frenilla, ACB, CB or CLS, or you can just pony up the current equivalent (including the 70% off) of a 60ml bottle.

2 60ml Atlanta, unopened, 12/10/14
2-3 60ml Strike, unopened, 6/5/15
2 50ml Switch, unopened, plastic bottles, 10/7 and 10/8/14

All are 6mg except for Strike, which was only made in 3. They've all been stored in a shoe-box in the closet.

Mark Howard

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2013
www.dreadysmodspa.com
Sorry guys, the kids will just not fall asleep tonight, I'll have to get back to you tomorrow evening. I know there's plenty of wakonda & radioactive, definitely a few of the short run tobaccos, and lots more :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Sorry guys, the kids will just not fall asleep tonight, I'll have to get back to you tomorrow evening. I know there's plenty of wakonda & radioactive, definitely a few of the short run tobaccos, and lots more :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PM sent, re Wakonda

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Smooth NicoTVaper!
It's fun to finally see some swaps getting ready to go down! This thread was feeling neglected!
But Noooooo way am I trading my Wakonda!
Don't blame you. I wouldn't trade Wakonda either.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
There are some good people on this forum and in NT family... I just had to say it! Very sad to see it all go down, but my beliefs are strong - so long we have peeps like some on this forum, community will stay strong!

Yeah, you know who you are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread