Mt Baker Vapor Flavor Reviews: What have you tried and what do you think of it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nogy

Jan 26, 2016
Been looking for cheaper juices since upgrading from an evod to an istick 40w with delta II tank. Went from going through 5 ml a day to 15-20 ml a day. As it was, I was spending more money than when I use to smoke analogs.

My first MBV order was disappointing. I found my gem in the second order though, so I'm glad I didn't give up on them. Below are the flavors I've tried so far from them.

Chocolate Mint (0 flavor shots): I don't care for this one at all. Which is disappointing, because one of my current ADVs is a York peppermint patty type flavor. This juice doesn't have hardly an discernible mint flavor that I can detect though, even after three weeks steep. And the chocolate flavoring in it is very off putting. It's a very dark chocolately flavor profile, but not in a good way. My girlfriend hated this juice as well, and she doesn't even vape. Said it stunk up the whole apartment.

Candy Cane (1 flavor shot): right out of the mail, this was an extremely weak flavor. It was basically like vaping water. After steeping though it got much better. Nice cool peppermint taste on the inhale, and a slight sugary taste on exhale. Personally think it could of used another flavor shot or two though. I'd give it 3/5 stars.

Cranberry crumble (0 flavor shots): went straight into the thrash after trying it. Very harsh chemical taste. Didn't care to see what it was like with steeping.

Spearmint (0 flavor shots): this was another sample. I personally am not a fan of spearmint in general. If I was though then this would of been a good juice, it's spot on spearmint flavor.

Extreme Ice (0 flavor shots): this is by far my favorite MBV flavor I've tried so far. It's become one of three of my ADVs. if you are not a big mint/menthol fan though, you should stay far away. It packs a huge mint/thol throat hit. The taste to me tastes exactly like dentyne ice gum. And the amazing thing I found about this juice....it does NOT need steeping. Was wonderful straight out of the mailbox. I'm making it a point to not run out if this juice

So overall, I'm very glad I decided to try MBV. I feel like a lot of their juice is probably only average or even pretty bad, but it's worth it if you find one (or more) that you love. I've found that with extreme ice. I'm hoping I can find one or two more flavors from them that I really like as well. I'm curious to try thug juice and hawk sauce

Fullknight

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 1, 2012
Oklahoma
Been looking for cheaper juices since upgrading from an evod to an istick 40w with delta II tank. Went from going through 5 ml a day to 15-20 ml a day. As it was, I was spending more money than when I use to smoke analogs.

My first MBV order was disappointing. I found my gem in the second order though, so I'm glad I didn't give up on them. Below are the flavors I've tried so far from them.

Chocolate Mint (0 flavor shots): I don't care for this one at all. Which is disappointing, because one of my current ADVs is a York peppermint patty type flavor. This juice doesn't have hardly an discernible mint flavor that I can detect though, even after three weeks steep. And the chocolate flavoring in it is very off putting. It's a very dark chocolately flavor profile, but not in a good way. My girlfriend hated this juice as well, and she doesn't even vape. Said it stunk up the whole apartment.

Candy Cane (1 flavor shot): right out of the mail, this was an extremely weak flavor. It was basically like vaping water. After steeping though it got much better. Nice cool peppermint taste on the inhale, and a slight sugary taste on exhale. Personally think it could of used another flavor shot or two though. I'd give it 3/5 stars.

Cranberry crumble (0 flavor shots): went straight into the thrash after trying it. Very harsh chemical taste. Didn't care to see what it was like with steeping.

Spearmint (0 flavor shots): this was another sample. I personally am not a fan of spearmint in general. If I was though then this would of been a good juice, it's spot on spearmint flavor.

Extreme Ice (0 flavor shots): this is by far my favorite MBV flavor I've tried so far. It's become one of three of my ADVs. if you are not a big mint/menthol fan though, you should stay far away. It packs a huge mint/thol throat hit. The taste to me tastes exactly like dentyne ice gum. And the amazing thing I found about this juice....it does NOT need steeping. Was wonderful straight out of the mailbox. I'm making it a point to not run out if this juice

So overall, I'm very glad I decided to try MBV. I feel like a lot of their juice is probably only average or even pretty bad, but it's worth it if you find one (or more) that you love. I've found that with extreme ice. I'm hoping I can find one or two more flavors from them that I really like as well. I'm curious to try thug juice and hawk sauce
Hawk Sauce and Thawed Sauce are 2 of my all day vapes. I would be Lost without them.
I also really like their Butterscotch. I've been Vaping MBV since July 5 2012.

opal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2012
I just ordered Butter Toffee, Cinnamon Roll, Pumpkin Pie & Root Beer. Ordered them all 80/20 with no extra flavor shots at 3 mg. Hopefully I made wise choices. Any opinions to share on these flavors?

Cinnamon Roll is one of the best imho.. I like the toffee too. I haven't tried the root beer since .. 2012 before they switched flavor suppliers but back then, it had too much of a black licorice thing going for me and pumpkin pie.. haven't gotten that one. I'm a max VG broad.. your mileage may vary.

CatLady007

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2011
FL Panhandle
HEAD's UP FOR ANYONE PLACING AN ORDER WITH MVB--I placed an order last Thur, it shipped promptly & arrived on Monday 8 Aug. I sampled the contents, was well pleased with some of my selections, and went to place an order on Tuesday morning 9 Aug, checking the descriptions to make sure they still said that all liquid ships within 24 hours of ordering. I placed an order using 75% of my liquid budget (my mistake) for the month. When it still hadn't shipped Thur afternoon, I contacted CS to see if there was a problem. Yep. Turns out they are experiencing expected delays, due to the new FDA regs.
Plan accordingly. They still give no indication of this on the website.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Its a sad sad world we live in. Guess its time to get some diy liquid stuff. I will always love mt baker though.
MBV flavoring is still available at MBV Wholesale.
You'll need a shop owner to order for you unless you have a vape related business license.
Not for everyone with an 8oz minimum bottle size and $100 minimum order.
:2c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread