Status
Not open for further replies.

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
I've been an ECF member for a while and moderately active, but just recently tried some Aroma unflavored WTA. Another ECF member, Mr Mann, who is local to me was kind enough to give me a sample, and I have to say:

I wish I had tried it sooner.

After smoking for 45 years, I am still a dual user and by vaping non-WTA e-liquid I have been able to reduce my smoking from a pack per day to a pack per week. While that is huge for me, my goal has always been to give up the butts completely.

Having experienced the WTA I feel that I may have finally found my magic bullet - vaping the high strength unflavored WTA is the closest vaping experience to smoking that I have encountered in my 4+ years of vaping.

It's pretty exciting...and I wanted to publicly express my gratitude to Mr Mann and Aroma. :)

Gary

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
You certainly have been around awhile! Better late than never, it's good stuff.

As you know, ECF is so large that it's easy to get lost or stuck in just a few places - so I never found my way here. Thanks to Mr.Mann for for showing me.

Robinowitz

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2013
No. Cal.
This is great news Gary!! It doesn't matter when you found Aroma WTA, as long as you found it! It is such a relief, right?? I was lucky enough to find it a few months into my vaping and it IS a game changer. (I then tried a couple other brands to compare and nope, not all WTA's are the same ). I'm actually able to put my mod down and do other things. I owe Aroma, Mr Mann and WTA a debt of gratitude that I will never be able to repay.

Thank you for taking the time to post this! I'm betting, there may be others that you are helping. Our struggles are not unique but we can feel isolated with them. Bravo and have a great WTA day.

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I've been an ECF member for a while and moderately active, but just recently tried some Aroma unflavored WTA. Another ECF member, Mr Mann, who is local to me was kind enough to give me a sample, and I have to say:

I wish I had tried it sooner.

After smoking for 45 years, I am still a dual user and by vaping non-WTA e-liquid I have been able to reduce my smoking from a pack per day to a pack per week. While that is huge for me, my goal has always been to give up the butts completely.

Having experienced the WTA I feel that I may have finally found my magic bullet - vaping the high strength unflavored WTA is the closest vaping experience to smoking that I have encountered in my 4+ years of vaping.

It's pretty exciting...and I wanted to publicly express my gratitude to Mr Mann and Aroma. :)

Gary

That is great to hear. Mr. Mann is a cool cat and has a wealth of info regarding vaping and ecigs.

Please make yourself at home here and let us know if you need anything.

Reactions: gpjoe

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
I came here looking for restock updates and, well... :blush:

Anyway, I appreciate the shouts out. But it's all about the Radio (and that WTA!!!).

Just a heads up we did a big restock on WTA and should be adding more in a few hours. Please let us know what you want to see more of and we will make it happen.

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 30, 2011
All over the place
Just a heads up we did a big restock on WTA and should be adding more in a few hours. Please let us know what you want to see more of and we will make it happen.

Thanks

Maybe a subscription? I know most don't like the idea, but I would honestly prefer a steady supply coming to me without having to keep up with the stash.

I know this won't happen, but I just wanted to toss it out there.

Just ordered my May supply last night, but it was ordered too late. Now I am without for a few days. Totally my fault.

Reactions: radiokaos

radiokaos

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Phoenix, AZ
www.aromaejuice.com
Maybe a subscription? I know most don't like the idea, but I would honestly prefer a steady supply coming to me without having to keep up with the stash.

I know this won't happen, but I just wanted to toss it out there.

Just ordered my May supply last night, but it was ordered too late. Now I am without for a few days. Totally my fault.

If you look at our current inventory we should be able to meet your needs for our WTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread