Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
New England will be tough.
yep. Not sure how we'll do next week, all I know is that I'm making the lucky snacks. And decorating exactly the same, and wearing my lucky Matthews jersey. :laugh:

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
How are you liking the mod Tiff? Is the built in tank a pita?

What a day. It snowed on top of the ice now and still no plow guy. Looks like I'll be calling the county in the morning. Our driveway looks better than all the roads around here. :grr:

Oh, don't plan on Apollo acting all grown up. Ever. And I did warn you, lots. :lol:

:lol: Yes, you did warn me. On days that Ed's at work he doesn't get to go outside to run and play in the yard for a while while I sit on the swing and throw the tennis ball because neither of my kids can take the time to help me out by taking him to the back and putting him the lead or come back when I'm ready to go in to take him inside too. He's super hyper. It's kinda funny sometimes. Other times it's not. :laugh: I love him though and I'm glad we got him. Hopefully he'll quit growing soon. He is not over weight at all. Just as of yesterday he is a 90, yes 90 :shocked:, bundle of energy that is very muscular.

I'm glad we don't have that snow.

Yes, I do really like the mod. No, the tank is not a pita. It's actually very, very simple. Take the top off, fill it up, put top back on and ready to go. It's on the heavy side though.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
No, after checking them out she changed her mind. Said we shouldn't eat that much bread. [emoji35]

** Punkin on the run **
I refuse to like that. Not much tastes better than fresh hot bread, buttered of course.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
You'll love the high arc pull out Stretchy. I like mine so much I had long suffering Mr. V put a scaled down one in the camper.

Edit: Pardon the mess, we were camping instead of waiting on Better Homes & Gardens to come for a photo shoot. :laugh:
iEOa3Gqm.jpg
I could live there..I'm all about cleaning small spaces and that looks perfect to me..What brand did you get?

Reactions: FlyingV

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I replaced the one here with a high arc one not long after moving in. They didn't have the pull out ones then. But I can now get my huge soup pot under the faucet, so I'm happy with it! And I already had a separate pull out sprayer.
High arc it is...I was leaning towards it but since you guys have experienced them and like them I won't hesitate...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread