Not open for further replies.

LordDavon

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2010
Florida
www.discountvapers.com
If only a "her" was involved... :D

I was up wordsmithing on a new sales flyer for work...

I was up at 4AM also. Different circumstances and a "her" was involved. Just not like you'd think. Basically, the oldest daughter was at her mom's house for the weekend, the step daughter was at her friend's house for the night, and the baby went to bed at 7:30PM. I grilled a couple steaks, sided with parmesan and garlic asparagus and some baked potatoes. We ate our fill under candle light, had some wine, and put on a movie to cuddle up to. That was at 8:30PM. I woke up at 3:30AM, movie ended, and I don't even remember it beginning. Becky, my wife, was still sound asleep. I tucked her in, and tried getting back to sleep. I finally went back down at 7AM. Becky was up at 6:30AM. She didn't remember the movie starting either.

It wasn't a wasted night. The steak was awesome! :D

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I was up at 4AM also. Different circumstances and a "her" was involved. Just not like you'd think. Basically, the oldest daughter was at her mom's house for the weekend, the step daughter was at her friend's house for the night, and the baby went to bed at 7:30PM. I grilled a couple steaks, sided with parmesan and garlic asparagus and some baked potatoes. We ate our fill under candle light, had some wine, and put on a movie to cuddle up to. That was at 8:30PM. I woke up at 3:30AM, movie ended, and I don't even remember it beginning. Becky, my wife, was still sound asleep. I tucked her in, and tried getting back to sleep. I finally went back down at 7AM. Becky was up at 6:30AM. She didn't remember the movie starting either.

It wasn't a wasted night. The steak was awesome! :D
:laugh::laugh::laugh:

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
monkeysleeping2_zps33d92d89.jpg
nites

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
Go wake him up then crawl back in bed,that's what I about to do :)
thumb_ohmy1-1.gif
you gonna leebes me awakes all buy myselfs too Gramps ????? Dats just aim't rites
thumb_sad1.gif

smiley-girl-thinking-1.gif
hmmm, Okays da plan is when Gramps falls asleeps I go ober deres and lick his face like deeogie licked mine and den waggs my tail at him and gets him up too. Yeah dat'll werks
fill-mdr1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread