Greetings from Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.

DerekMack

Jan 15, 2017
Hi guys and gals

Signed up to the forum today after looking for sites for good information for a while now and this came up today and I'm so glad it did.

I stopped smoking and switched to vaping. few months ago now and have really enjoyed it. I got started with an iStick Pico and then went to get a larger tank with the Cleito. Thoroughly enjoy using that but really liked the look of the Smok Alien in gold so I currently have that and just yesterday got my TFV8 cloud beast.

Im not full aware of all the ins and outs, just like buying the TFV8 club beast, I just went to the shop and asked for a larger tank but glad Ive found this site.

Looking forward to getting to know people round here and learn from you all.

Thanks for reading :)

Derek

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi guys and gals
Signed up to the forum today after looking for sites for good information for a while now and this came up today and I'm so glad it did.
I stopped smoking and switched to vaping. few months ago now and have really enjoyed it. I got started with an iStick Pico and then went to get a larger tank with the Cleito. Thoroughly enjoy using that but really liked the look of the Smok Alien in gold so I currently have that and just yesterday got my TFV8 cloud beast.
Im not full aware of all the ins and outs, just like buying the TFV8 club beast, I just went to the shop and asked for a larger tank but glad Ive found this site.
Looking forward to getting to know people round here and learn from you all.
Thanks for reading :)
Derek
Welcome and glad you joined. Thought you could use a little more information.
Might like to read:
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping - The Perks and the Problems
What is Sub Ohm Vaping? Our Sub Ohm Vaping Guide & Tips
ECF Sub-Ohm Advisory
Tank Flooding Explained | Learning Center | VaVaVape
Tank type atomizers... For new vapists - how they work | E-Cigarette Forum
TFV8 leaking

Reactions: DerekMack

DerekMack

Jan 15, 2017

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Seriously what a welcoming site this is. Thanks for all the kind words and comments. @BrotherBob that is fantastic thank you very much for that.
I really and truly believe my success with vaping has been due to the great support and wealth of information available here at ecf. So many knowledgeable people happy to share that knowledge!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread