Options...

Status
Not open for further replies.

baltoace

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Baltimore
After buying nothing but nicotickit for the last two years or so i am left once again attempting to find a ADV. Does anyone have any suggestions of any juice that is even remotely close to The Virus or Katy's Virus? These have been my adv's for the last few years and don't want to spend the time let alone the cash searching for something similar, i am down to my last 60 of the virus and am maybe panicking just a little!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Does anyone have any suggestions of any juice that is even remotely close to The Virus or Katy's Virus?
I never found anything similar to Virus, and seeing I can't use more than 25-30% PG, I searched quite hard at one time ...not sure there's anything around now, but I think there's at least one component that isn't mainstream.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Personally, I am doing a lot of research on DIY in anticipation of Clarks recipes release and for the sake of trying out something of my own. Quiet honestly, there is so much crap out there, why spend $20 to $30 on some "premium" juice only to throw it away where you can DIY same or MUCH better for a buck... I'd rather throw a dollar than $30. Virus and Wakonda supposed to reincarnate in some form or fashion, according to Clark, for everything else there (hopefully) will be a recipe.

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
You heard it here first - I just took a shipment of The Virus and Wakonda (mostly in 6mg) - I should have it up on the site as soon as I can get a physical count on it.

How? Why and when?

Btw, are all those drip tips sold?

baltoace

ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
Baltimore
You heard it here first - I just took a shipment of The Virus and Wakonda (mostly in 6mg) - I should have it up on the site as soon as I can get a physical count on it.

I will be keeping a eye on the site as much as i can, hopefully i can grab some 3mg or even some 0 and 6mg.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
How? Why and when?

Btw, are all those drip tips sold?

I paid $25/each for them - they are actually made by a guy in Lincoln that is now deceased. I was giving them away, they went fast at 70% off.

Oh, I got one final order in with Arcane before it disappeared...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NicoT Vaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 2, 2016
US of A
Clark, post it already! My thumb is sore, hitting refresh every 5 seconds.

cocoabellaRSD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 7, 2012
Texas
After buying nothing but nicotickit for the last two years or so i am left once again attempting to find a ADV. Does anyone have any suggestions of any juice that is even remotely close to The Virus or Katy's Virus? These have been my adv's for the last few years and don't want to spend the time let alone the cash searching for something similar, i am down to my last 60 of the virus and am maybe panicking just a little!

You and me both. Virus has been the sole juice in my tank for 2 years. ( other than an occasional toot on a fruit juice). Since Clark announced he was closing, I've been wasting $$ which I can't afford to just throw away, trying to find a replacement for my ADV- Virus. I now have a tray full of juice which I cannot vape. I am frantic, I kid you not.
I have never DIY but I would be willing to learn if I knew how to replicate Virus. I have been searching the net
for other complex tobacco juices, reading reviews, then ordering stuff, only to be disappointed over and again.
This is where I was before vaping Virus. Just throwing money away. Virus is my one true ADV.
So if anyone has suggestions please share.

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
You and me both. Virus has been the sole juice in my tank for 2 years. ( other than an occasional toot on a fruit juice). Since Clark announced he was closing, I've been wasting $$ which I can't afford to just throw away, trying to find a replacement for my ADV- Virus. I now have a tray full of juice which I cannot vape. I am frantic, I kid you not.
I have never DIY but I would be willing to learn if I knew how to replicate Virus. I have been searching the net
for other complex tobacco juices, reading reviews, then ordering stuff, only to be disappointed over and again.
This is where I was before vaping Virus. Just throwing money away. Virus is my one true ADV.
So if anyone has suggestions please share.
I know it's not the same, and I'm in the same boat, really, about the virus - easy ADV for me, forever , but if you are at all into CLS you might like Charlie Noble's Custard. It may not be quite the same as CLS but it's pretty good IMO.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread