Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
My dad is good at many things but technology is not one of them.
Has more to do with the generation more than the person. It's a sad commentary when I have to ask my 12 year old neighbor how to work my cell phone.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Sometimes it's less pain not to fight it. You have 8 more days to go and you'll go insane if you do.
Oh, I stopped fighting it a long time ago, Bronze. Back when MIL was still alive. I think I already answered this post. Pardon me if I did.

(Edit: Just checked, it hasn't been posted yet.)

Last edited:

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Tonight I got to have dinner with both my kids, and their spouses. (all at once) That was kind of strange. I still have to remind myself that both of my kids are now married. We have been having more weird weather lately. Severe thunderstorm approaching. I can't remember this many thunderstorms in JANUARY. Some of my trees and bushes are blooming. I even saw a frog two nights ago, I couldn't believe it. I don't recall ever seeing one out in JANUARY before. When a freeze does hit, it is going to be hard on the plants out there. I may lose the internet soon, so I am going to get off of here pretty quickly.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army from Florence, SC. Early start to Monday morning here.
Beenom is not an English word, it's a Google speak word. As in when you are using Google speak and it misspelled what you actually said.
Beenom means busy, getting busy.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Desert Dweller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Scottsdale,Az.
Evening..... I hate it when I screw up my back:-x I did it 2 weeks ago and it was getting better. Till today that is when I did something and it's back where it started.

I feel you there-had an MRI done Thursday-pain doc says I have right side sciatica.She asked me what I did to get it. I said I woke up one morning.Anyway ,mri says I have some degen at L3-L4.I see her again Fri to see what to do for treatment

Desert Dweller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Scottsdale,Az.
Don't you hate it when crap happens sight unseen? It's one thing to be working hard and wake up sore, when it seems to be coming out of know where then it's just a PITA. Or in your case your bed.
Yep-hate it-at least I have a couple of scrips to cope-muscle relaxant to help stay asleep at night and hydrocodone(from pcp) for day pain(work).

Users who are viewing this thread