GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #170 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Congrats @wvducklady :thumbs:

A big thanks to GMO for our lovely treehome and to all our lovely helpers for all they do to keep us in line. :)

JPF, glad you liked that...I thought it was spot on! :lol:...Hope your trip is going okay and safe travels for when you head back.

Dale, I totally understand the not being social thing...I've been that way a lot recently...just haven't wanted to deal with anyone, in person or online. Sending good vibes for you darlin'.

Good vibes and well wishes to any and all who need them.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1/16 #4
Uh huh and now we know........ :sneaky::pervy:
Yes I confess....I forgot my screwdriver...but since I could get it professionally put on....why not?
It is why they are there...I paid a lot of money for full service...I deserve it.....
proxy.php

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Yes I confess....
To batting your eyes. I have tried that and it has not worked so well. Blue eyes, with some colors of clothes they turn green or turquoise so I have heard. So far after that day, only men have hit on me; must be doing something wrong....... :facepalm:
1/16 - 5:
:img:
:tumble:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1/16 #5
Tiggs you have to do it to women.....LOL.....I bet you have pretty eyes and that is one thing real women love.....but more importantly you have to mean it....with the way you write and the passion you have I can't imagine they are not flocking all over you when you enter a room....
Going to relax & watch a show tonight....I deserve....
proxy.php

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
with the way you write and the passion you have I can't imagine they are not flocking all over you when you enter a room....
Blushes :blush::blush: like I would in real life..... Well good night all, going to retire and get ready for a hard day...
1/16 - 6: nah better stop there and go, night all.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
1/16_#5

Hey @tiggerrts glad you stayed mostly warm.

Good to see you again @DaleH1985 Hope things are better!

Ahhhh.... Sneaky @liblue1 sneaky! LOL! Glad you got it all buttoned up.

Chill'n on the couch, feeling lazy again. Hope everyone is enjoying the evening. Catch ya later.

maxresdefault.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
Yeah definitely been a while. Hadn't been feeling very social for some reason. Didn't really get on here or any other sites for quite a while. I don't know what's up with me sometimes.

Glad to see Ya' back . . . :thumbs:

Dale, I totally understand the not being social thing...I've been that way a lot recently...just haven't wanted to deal with anyone, in person or online. Sending good vibes for you darlin'.

:wub:

bye.gif
Ya' can make that 3 of "Us" . . . Just Sayin' . . . :facepalm:

SO - With that being said . . .

It's that time again . . . ;)

For -
"Everyone" . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

. . . are being sent "Your" Way
empathy2.gif.pagespeed.ce.iLzSuMFAx4.gif

Once again - For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1/16 #6
It must be something in the air...there is so many people feeling that way lately....and it isn't all because of some medication......but it's all going to be better soon...the sun is making his return.....winter will pass and spring will be here before we know it....
Good night Treefam.......
proxy.php

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
1/17 - 1: Mornin all, or in Texas yall..... Funny thing about yesterday, the supers all called in and only "Helpers" went out, the roads are clear so just have to bundle for the elements which I washed last night; they were getting pretty dirty..... The office manager who they call "Bull dog" because he screams and barks about everything paid a fortune to go watch his Cowgirls lose in person. LOL I know one, not me, who is going to rib him all day; maybe two. Should be fun to watch, it is funny watching that screamer actually get mad, he shuts up and walks away, not so bull doggish.... LOL And I am not sorry, he tries to intimidate daily and make the day sour, so he can have one in the last 60 days right?
Okay been up for a while, so better stop there..... he he he.

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
1/17 #1

Morning treefam. Up and in need of coffee. Didn't sleep too well last night, so feeling a bit like a zombie today. Not looking forward to tomorrow. Gotta be at work at 9, get off at 5, drive an hour to the parkersburg office for a 2 hour meeting, then drive back home. Dumbest idea the bosses have ever come up with. Cuts into my time. Yeah i know i get overtime and mileage, but still unhappy it cuts into my family time.

landscape-1858778_960_720.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread