Status
Not open for further replies.

AAGF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 17, 2012
Scots expat in Florida
It must be a 60 watt Radi thing...

I've just updated one of each and the latest for 40 is 26, and 60 is 03.

Jim

You got me curious Jim - I checked both of mine on the Provape Radius Updater (or whatever they call it) and both of my 40s are shown at V40-cc with the fallback to V26. I dropped one back to V26 - it worked fine, so I reflashed it back to V40-cc and it continues to work fine. Confusing ...

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
You got me curious Jim - I checked both of mine on the Provape Radius Updater (or whatever they call it) and both of my 40s are shown at V40-cc with the fallback to V26. I dropped one back to V26 - it worked fine, so I reflashed it back to V40-cc and it continues to work fine. Confusing ...
V40-cc is an optional flash that contains the Coil Control feature also.

So, There are three versions?!? V26, V03, V40cc

Confused Also, Jim

Reactions: APF

Mike Geaney

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 29, 2014
Boston
Help!

I've been having some leaking issues with my Kayfun 5, some liquid gets in the base so I clean it every day because when that happens I get some variations in the ohm reading of the Radius

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Based on my experience make sure the airflow ring at the bottom is fully seated/extended outward. Also, make sure you are using plenty of wick.

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
Based on my experience make sure the airflow ring at the bottom is fully seated/extended outward. Also, make sure you are using plenty of wick.

Thanks Indo wick heavy, it is just that when some liquid gets into the base I have this jumpy ohm readings but it may be also the 510 pin loosening

I haven't had any issues since Friday night! But will be watching closely

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
Answer from Provape: Not to worry if the Radius works with other attys, looks like the Kayfun pin is kind of short so it may give some contact trouble.

I've been using it all weekend without problems, just being careful having the Kayfun very clean and checking that the 510 pin does not get any loose.

Known Celine Dion song, for my Radius and Kayfun:

I can't live
If living is without you
I can't live
I can't give anymore
I can't live
If living is without you
I can't give
I can't give anymore

Now that was CORNY !!!!!!!

:)

Last edited:

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Answer from Provape: Not to worry if the Radius works with other attys, looks like the Kayfun pin is kind of short so it may give some contact trouble.

I've been using it all weekend without problems, just being careful having the Kayfun very clean and checking that the 510 pin does not get any loose.

Known Celine Dion song, for my Radius and Kayfun:

I can't live
If living is without you
I can't live
I can't give anymore
I can't live
If living is without you
I can't give
I can't give anymore

Now that was CORNY !!!!!!!

:)
Do you want her? We'll send Celine to you in Mexico for a bottle of Don Julio.

Love,

The people of Canada :p

P.s. Make it a case and we'll throw in Bieber too!

APF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Qualicum Beach BC

Love,

Bieber & Dion? You can have them both for a bottle of cheap gin. ;)

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016

Love,

Actually it's not my kind of music so I'm afraid I have to decline your offer, BUT you are most welcome to Mexico and have some tequila. Don Julio is overrated, if you are serious about it and if the occasion should arise get a bottle of Casa Dragones.

dragonblancobottle.jpg

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK
Well I think it's safe to say Provape won't be around much longer, it really saddens me seeing their site so empty. Provape have been with me every step of my vaping life, had so many Ive lost count and the staff are awesome, I'm gutted for them.

I guess a ghost white with a clear CZ button won't happen now . This morning catching the sun rise...
IMG_20170117_082748_900.jpg

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Actually it's not my kind of music so I'm afraid I have to decline your offer, BUT you are most welcome to Mexico and have some tequila. Don Julio is overrated, if you are serious about it and if the occasion should arise get a bottle of Casa Dragones.

View attachment 628951
$300... youch!

I'll stick to my Herradura and Cuervo Reserva de la Familia. :)

My wife loves Milagro, believe it or not. Actually good for the price!

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
$300... youch!

I'll stick to my Herradura and Cuervo Reserva de la Familia. :)

My wife loves Milagro, believe it or not. Actually good for the price!

Actually there are 2 types of Casa Dragones, "Tequila Joven" is very expensive (around 200 USd here) but the "Teqila Blanco" is around 50 which also is expensive but more affordable if the occasion justifies it.

Not really a Tequila guy myself but I do like Cuervo, Herradura, etc. with some lime, worm-salt and a glass of "sangrita"

Tomasius74

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2016
Well I think it's safe to say Provape won't be around much longer, it really saddens me seeing their site so empty. Provape have been with me every step of my vaping life, had so many Ive lost count and the staff are awesome, I'm gutted for them.

I guess a ghost white with a clear CZ button won't happen now . This morning catching the sun rise...
View attachment 628955

Lovely Radius, Lovely Kayfun, spectacular sunrise!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread