Reactions: TroopX

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I'M BBBAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!

Anyone from Indiana, BUY NOW from TPR! Who knows when they decided to throw out another idiotic law! But right now, it's a green light! And CinnaDrizzle vape tastes awesome right now. ;)
YAY! Happy for you @AngiBe - and TPR, too! :banana::banana::banana:

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
YAY! Happy for you @AngiBe - and TPR, too! :banana::banana::banana:

THANK YOU! Sooooooooo happy! I had some very kind help and got some TPR just recently, but will place another order soon just cuz I'm nervous. LOL. Waiting in my new CC card since someone decided to buy $777.00 worth of Victoria's Secret stuff w/mine last week :mad:

TroopX

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Mpls
www.ThePlumeRoom.com
I'M BBBAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!

Anyone from Indiana, BUY NOW from TPR! Who knows when they decided to throw out another idiotic law! But right now, it's a green light! And CinnaDrizzle vape tastes awesome right now. ;)

We don't have the green light quite yet. We have the 21 day wait for an appeal, then there are also parts of the bill that might remain, and cause us to jump through hoops before we can sell legally. We will jump through whatever hoops that we have to!

AngiBe

Vapeaholic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2013
Indy, IN
We don't have the green light quite yet. We have the 21 day wait for an appeal, then there are also parts of the bill that might remain, and cause us to jump through hoops before we can sell legally. We will jump through whatever hoops that we have to!

OH?!? Couple of my friends got emails from other vendors saying they could buy again. I wonder if there was a time frame and they didn't see it :(

Reactions: Nanny22

TroopX

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Mpls
www.ThePlumeRoom.com
OH?!? Couple of my friends got emails from other vendors saying they could buy again. I wonder if there was a time frame and they didn't see it :(

Those vendors are jumping the gun. Only part of the IN vaping law was found unconstitutional, so the rest still stands. The decision can still be appealed also. Keep on Sen. Alting to fix this broken bill- he's at least acknowledged that it's broken.

Reactions: AngiBe

TroopX

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Mpls
www.ThePlumeRoom.com
To clarify a bit on the IN topic, this is from ISFA, and published at GuideToVaping (published 2/2/17)...

Despite the fact that a large part of the monopolizing law has been deemed unconstitutional due to its stranglehold on Interstate commerce, as of right now, nothing has changed.

The Indiana Smoke Free Alliance has spent the majority of this week fielding calls from manufacturers around the nation, hoping to once again do business in the Hoosier state. Last night, Amy Lane — President of the Indiana Smoke Free Alliance– released a comprehensive statement to explain the current state of affairs.

ISFA is asking ALL companies throughout the nation to BE PATIENT through this process. There are a lot of moving parts in play and immediate access to Indiana is NOT possible today.

The ultimate and permanent fix lies with SB1 which will truly bring access back to Indiana. ISFA is working directly with Senator Randall Head, the Bill sponsor, along with Leadership in the Senate and House to incorporate the new Federal ruling into SB1. We are confident that SB1 will be the vehicle that returns business to Indiana and allows reasonable regulations to ensure the safety of Indiana consumers. If you really want access back in Indiana, donate to Indiana Smoke Free Alliance’s efforts by showing your support of SB1. ALL companies who donate will be recognized on our site as supporters of this tremendously successful campaign. Visit our website at www.insmokefree.org today to donate!

Clarifications on the Federal Appeals Court Decision:

• NO companies CANNOT start selling into Indiana immediately
• Manufacturers, Distributors, Brand Holders, or Retail companies who are located outside the state of Indiana cannot sell into the state without a permit issued by the Indiana Alcohol and Tobacco Commission
• In state companies must still follow the current law that is in place- retail can only purchase from the seven current permitted manufacturers in the state
• The permit application period closed as of June 30, 2016 for instate and out-of-state companies to obtain an Indiana Manufacturers Permit
• “The Indiana Alcohol & Tobacco Commission cannot issue new permits or allow additional manufacturers to produce e-liquid in or to be sold in Indiana until the District Court for the Southern District of Indiana has received the certified opinion from the Seventh Circuit and issued its revised final order consistent with the appellate court ruling”- from the ATC website
• All of the current violations, fees, etc are still in effect for Indiana businesses. ATC can still choose to enforce these on your business if you are not carrying products from a valid permit holder

Read more ISFA Clears The Air On The Indiana Lawsuit

Reactions: AngiBe
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread