Kanger Togo Mini II

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqonker

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 28, 2015
I just got the togo mini yesterday. I have to use stealth devices to sneak and get a quick hit in the bathroom/office at work. I use only squonkers with clapton coils at home and while driving.
I tried the juul pods and the eleaf icare mini and wasnt fully satisfied. I was using the new nic salts eliquid 45 mg by Mr.Salt-E in the pod systems.
I put that juice in my new togo mini with the mtl 1.5 coil, closed the airhole all the way down and holy cow, I cant take it. This thing amazes me with how hard it hits. I guess because the coils are so much larger than in the pod systems. I cant use the salts in there anymore, the nic made me sick and buzzed like crazy. I take about 8 puffs per hour and there are 5 battery lights when fully charged. I started at 8 am today, its 3 pm now and I am now on 4 lights so the battery life is very good.
This is the perfect, pocket friendly, stealth, quick hit device so far but i will warn you to not use the high nic salts in it - it will make you sick. You can also watch rip trippers video review and he mentions how hard it hits as he is coughing up a lung :). I have also taken the big DL hits with it ( with 3mg juice) and it does well there too with good flavor and vapor. For 35 bucks, I am very impressed !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread