GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #170 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
omg @tiggerrts...I can't believe you said the M word ....:lol:
1/18 - 2: Well it was part of the conversation that he and I had though he used a much more crass word. I do have perspective, the ex was not the alpha female here, as each daughter came of "age" her cycle would change to theirs.

When our oldest left to college, the ex's changed to the second oldest; and even as she came back during the holidays they would all change cycles to her again, and then there would be three cranky ladies in the house. I would go and retire to the bedroom, but even after a while I told them to separate and get over it enough.

Always was one to come home and tell the truth about how my day really went....
I hear that is the reason they will never allow an all female submarine crew or battleship as they would all cycle to one alpha female and cat fight they might just go. "You know what forget it!" and push the button.....
:tumble:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
1/18 - 3: For example the current super put me on digging for the equipment ground wire today, two feet deep. He tells me to start where he is working and his boots are about 4 inches in standing water, mud everywhere. So I take a few minutes and cut a ditch and wait about another three, the water runs down stream and then I place a pallet over it, to stand on and let the water that is draining from the roof to flow under; as there is a hole in one of my boots.

Never once did water make it into the ditch. A millennial came over. "I am glad you are on that, did not want any part of it." Took him a full two minutes about talking about the standing water, before I explained what I did and make him notice, there is no standing water. Down side, digging soaked dirt is much heavier.

Super wanted to make up time for calling in Monday, and we go back into town at 5:00 during rush hour, I had to avert six wrecks of idiots not paying attention. Twice for a car on the right going slow, and for some reason the four cars in front of me on the left hit their brakes hard.

Learned a long time ago, to not panic and think before you react so calmly hit my brakes. One set of co-workers tried to showboat and my steady run got me back in front of them. After a while they just followed as I worked through the bad traffic calmly.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
try not to leave what you couldn't deal with for your kids to clean up ;)
Oh I am not leaving it to the kids to clean up, leaving it for the ex, her father, mother, sister and husband. She was the hoarder, and kept everything, and when I say everything. Every shoe ever worn, shirt, dress, pants of all ages and sizes. Every toy, book, and all. I am of the belief that if you do not use it in a year you should consider getting rid of it, after two to three years no doubt and wanted to clean the house up for the parties and family gatherings that she wanted. How did she reward me?
Kidnapped the children away from me three times screaming it was not mine and theirs to choose; though when they left the house they wished it down to the next and so on and so on. So if it was not mine to choose then, it is not mine now and she can deal with it like she said she would for ten years.
I did not even just throw it away, tried to gift them away, and even a foster house down the way took those items and I saw them again in re-use; but no......
So brings us back to Blue's statement of how dreams effect us, her dreams were vivid enough she accused me of cheating five times from a dream and then had one that I was going to take the kids and leave her, even telling it like it was real life to my younger sister on the phone. So her decision take them away from me, before "I took them away from her." I did counseling with four different people, she is the one who needs counseling....
1/18 - 4:
You should read her diaries she left behind, hates her dad, mother, sister, brother, their friends and husband, wife, and in her own words all four children.

Edit: not a rant, just putting the truth out there.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Learned a long time ago, to not panic and think before you react so calmly hit my brakes.
It always amazes me how some drivers think that they are the most important people on the road. Would they cut in a line of people waiting, say, to purchase tickets to a movie or buy groceries in the supermarket? Why then do they feel it is right to try to get into a lane at the last minute so that they can get on or off the freeway? :rolleyes:

Sign off time for me. Tonight begins nearly a week of rain and, if the forecasters are right, we should expect nearly half of this area's annual rainfall in six days...

Good night, Treefam!

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
1/18

Been some stuff at W brewing and it might come to a head tomorrow - if nothing else some of the military folks should learn a few things - could be interesting.

tumblr_static_regenbogen.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1/18 #5
Tiggs that's some "truth's" to be sharing online.....but I understand....yes it sounds like she needs some counseling.....but you nor anyone else can make her do it....or even see it...
Count it's been raining here too...I lucked out and missed the most of it while I was out today....it really came down just a few moments after I got home.....
Time to unwind......
proxy.php

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
1/18 - 6: slightly off topic. So I read and article about Millennial's. 80% could not start a fire to save their own life, guess that means matches and lighters even. 60% have never gone out into the woods to even climb, another 60% have never gone swimming and 40% have never been in open water like lakes and streams. Good job Democrat's for making such a PC culture, all are winners and do nothing.

I am wrong look at the SJW demo's that are acting like children and will not go to the inauguration. Trump is staying with Twitter to stay away from the fake news and called out CNN for being absolutely that, I can show you six videos from CNN that can prove it without a doubt.

A few days left for the worst president in history to leave house, the one who actually did the best to divide this country by culture, age, color and s.x.

Soros: I do not lose elections, but when I do I pay for riots........

And Hillary wanted to go to war with Russia who has far more advanced weaponry than us, and Odumbo is pushing it in his last days. So you believe Russia had anything to do with the elections with the fake news narrative, naïve. Wikileaks did that and has for some time, giving out information. Thanks Odumbo for pardoning so many traitors... His destruction of this nation will take a long time to heal, but we must start at some point.

No you will not believe Dem's so here.

And I do not believe in the Republicans as well, both sides feed their pockets and steal from the people, eye hider. The Bush's are a horrid family, with a lot of deaths on their hands. Have to wait and see what Trump will do, but Odumbo has done his best to destroy this nation.
:tumble: Muslim traitor.

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
1/19 #1

Hello Treefam. Another boring day at work. Hoping to get it over with quickly.

Well looks like my weekend is planned. Gonna help my dad tear down and clean up from the fire. He plans to rebuild, so i figure i will be helping with that as well.

There was some good news. Not everything got destroyed. His 2 weed eaters, his new chainsaw, and most of his hand tools are ok. I also salvaged his wheel barrow. Those things made him feel a little better.

Have a great day treefam. I will check in later.

33c9d2e23345f03dda20cffc5bebc566.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread