Animal Kingdom... ForePlay!!!

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I have a Credit Card policy also,

My wife will not let me have one.:blush:

I don't have one of those, if my budget gets all screwed up it is all my fault.

Yeah, I hear ya. When I use a credit card, I immediately deduct that amount from my checking account in my check book. That way, I know when I have to stop and when the bill comes, it's, "already paid for." However, this month, the balance is negative...

I use my card for almost everything, all the things that you buy every month that you need in everyday life. I only have cash for lunch money and emergencies, pay the card off every month and there are no extra charges. You really just have to use self control, and only buy what you need, and sometimes something more, to keep you sane. The vape budget is a fixed amount that I set for myself, that I know I can afford. This is the way I have been using my cards for 20 years. My :2c: :).

KAS

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
I wrote an email to Provape asking if the rumors were true and basically they said as of right now it's business as usual.
I think they are waiting to see if they ease up on the FDA regulations.
I remembered this article from May 2016
ProVape Of ProVari Fame Going Out Of Business. Thank You FDA!
And it said that 8/8/18 was the deadline if Provape was forced out of business.
If it was my company I would start to sale, 60 watt P3 / 510 threaded flashlights (flashlight head not included) or maybe throw in a 510 flashlight adapter ;)

saber-flashlight.jpg

:censored: the FDA

Last edited:

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Plan B
Buy A Floating Super Factory :?:
Then take ship to international waters and make ProVari's there. :thumb:

This is the Emma Maersk
198d9wi4di4thjpg.jpg

the world's largest seafaring vessel, longer than the Empire State Building :blink:
A small city-sized floating factory that drill, process, refine, and barrel gas while still out on the open sea.
Just like this one but instead of making gas we make ProVari's :thumbs:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
I wrote an email to Provape asking if the rumors were true and basically they said as of right now it's business as usual.
I think they are waiting to see if they ease up on the FDA regulations.
I remembered this article from May 2016
ProVape Of ProVari Fame Going Out Of Business. Thank You FDA!
And it said that 8/8/18 was the deadline if Provape was forced out of business.
If it was my company I would start to sale, 60 watt P3 / 510 threaded flashlights (flashlight head not included) or maybe throw in a 510 flashlight adapter ;)

Someone else posted the same thing in another thread a few days ago, it is just weird with all the flash sales, and we are not seeing the black radius and a few other things being restocked. Even with them saying business as usual, their web site says other wise. :unsure:

KAS

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
Someone else posted the same thing in another thread a few days ago, it is just weird with all the flash sales, and we are not seeing the black radius and a few other things being restocked. Even with them saying business as usual, their web site says other wise. :unsure:

KAS
Hopefully they just downsizing to hang in there :unsure:
I would think one of the evil companies like Marlboro or Pfizer would be interested in buying Provape. They could afford to pay off the FDA and be one of the few companies left standing next year in the vape industry :facepalm:

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
Hopefully they just downsizing to hang in there :unsure:
I would think one of the evil companies like Marlboro or Pfizer would be interested in buying Provape. They could afford to pay off the FDA and be one of the few companies left standing next year in the vape industry :facepalm:

Downsizing is a possibility, and it is also possible that they had a lot of cash tied up in stock, that they needed to turn into real cash. Cash that they need to pay for all the requirements for the FDA. I personally hope they never sell to a BT company.

KAS

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
:pop:
Vapers Digest 18th January
Wednesday’s News at a glance:
E-cigarette chargers seized after more than half fail survey safety tests ~ Prison Vapes ~ The War against Vaping and E-cigarettes ~ Withdrawal of the Proposed Rule To Revise General Provisions; Electronic Cigarettes ~ New WHO/NCI Report Falsely Conflates Smoking & Tobacco ~ You vape, bro? Cuomo wants a tax ~One man’s misfortune – a lesson for all of us ~James Bond: The profile of a perfect vaper? ~ Minimum wage increase, car tax hike and e-cigarette changes: How new laws affect you ~ NSP ~ On This Day ~

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Wow, that thing's bigger than the Fasttech boat!
FTboat3.jpg

Plan B
Buy A Floating Super Factory :?:
Then take ship to international waters and make ProVari's there. :thumb:

This is the Emma Maersk
198d9wi4di4thjpg.jpg

the world's largest seafaring vessel, longer than the Empire State Building :blink:
A small city-sized floating factory that drill, process, refine, and barrel gas while still out on the open sea.
Just like this one but instead of making gas we make ProVari's :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread