Help on battery selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
I'm waiting on a smok G320 to come in and am wondering if my LG HG2's are the right battery to run it on. I'll be using it with the Cloud Beast.
Any suggestions are more than welcome as batteries and amps/watts/volts are not my forte.

If you could explain your answer it might help me to learn that which I don't know or fully comprehend.

Reactions: Cheallaigh

MagicJosh

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2015
Boston, MA, USA
I'm waiting on a smok G320 to come in and am wondering if my LG HG2's are the right battery to run it on. I'll be using it with the Cloud Beast.
Any suggestions are more than welcome as batteries and amps/watts/volts are not my forte.

If you could explain your answer it might help me to learn that which I don't know or fully comprehend.

Those batteries are some of the best! LG rocks!

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
If you intend to push the mod to 320, the batteries will not provide enough oomph. If you keep it down under 200 watts, you'll likely be ok (with 4 batteries installed). For max wattage, consider LG HB6 30 Amp cells.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
First of all congrats on your g320 it is a great mod, wow 200 watt though. Have you ever actually vaped that high, you will need at least 30 amp but for someone who knows nothing about wattage, amps etc... 200 watts is way too high. I go to 100 an I've vaped for eight years.
Take it easy man geeze

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
I'm waiting on a Smok G320 to come in and am wondering if my LG HG2's are the right battery to run it on. I'll be using it with the Cloud Beast.

It only takes 3 batteries max and 200 is probably as high as I'd go with a Beast tank.

yeah HB6 for 30a or VTC5A for 25A if you wont want to use the browns.

you're building your own coils right and DiY your own juice? hehehehehehe

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
yeah HB6 for 30a or VTC5A for 25A if you wont want to use the browns.

you're building your own coils right and DiY your own juice? hehehehehehe

Thanks all for the advice, I'll go for 30's.

Yes I build my own and DIY but I got a lot of juice to burn through as I need the fridge space and I figured it would be a good excuse to play with the Beast. I mean why not we only live once. :evil:

Reactions: Cheallaigh

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
a canuck store that i know of has them online... but since you already ordered, no worries... rba or not these tanks hog juice, but i love the flavour and easy fill. as i said before my hubby is MtL and went and got his own alien and baby beast tank, lol i let his try my baby beast... but he never got his hands on my big baby or alien.

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
Oh joy they came in. On my desk awaiting the end of day are 2 Pico Duals I picked up for $20 each, the Marshal G320 kit, the TFV8 and 4 packs of coils for the Beast. I've got more coils coming in for the Big Baby plus the RBA for it, and one more Beast which was part of the package of coils being sold. Also I have 6 more of the LG HG2's.

Unfortunately I have to wait a week or two for the HB4's to arrive but even so I should be able to run the G320 with the 20 amp batteries and the Big Baby at 60 watts until those higher amp cells arrive.
:thumbs:
:banana:

Smoke_too_much

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2016
If you are in the US, you should have your batteries from liion in a couple of days. They have super fast shipping :)

Yes they are, I ordered them last night and this morning they told me they've shipped but unfortunately I am living in Suriname and not the US so I have to go the freight forwarding route which adds at least a week to it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread