Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hi all! Got busy, but I'm back. I was off to the hospital tomorrow for a cat scan after 6 weeks of excrutiating lower back thru hip pain. But it's calmed down very recently so I cancelled that. Who would enter a hospital nowadays when you don't got to. I know people who come out having caught something much worse than they had when they went in the first place. Hang in there with the grout sealing Robin! Stay safe all of you with the wild weather over there. Oh...and Beenom. Beenom. Om...Om.....Om....lol
Sounds bad. Hate to say this but there is a good chance it will return unless you just had a nasty pinched nerve that got unpinched.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Called off work so maybe I can get my PC back running.:blink: Not likely but I'll try anyway. I'm thinking the bios is corrupted. One thing for sure is I can't make it any worst.:lol:

that sux... too bad it doesnt happen that way to politicians when they go corrupt ( quit working)... o_O

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
That is exactly what we are going through as well.
Well yesterday and today we are actually having some sunshine. I am quite happy about that. It is a beautiful day out there. It is still soggy though from all the rain.

Well I did my battery maintenance last night. (So I don't have to do it this weekend.) I haven't decided what flavor juice I plan to use today. I think it will be Heavenly Tobacco early on, and then maybe Pirate's Booty tonight...lol.

Morning..... More rain today and warm temps. If it keeps this up the plants are going to be all confused.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
@Hulamoon Hope your leg is feeling better soon, hun

@david hope you get your PC up and running again soon! Life sucks without access to the Internet! Hope on earth did people survive without it in the past? [emoji33][emoji37]

@Kkay We're in our dry season right now, so we haven't had much rain for a couple of months. But come May/June we'll have more than we can handle.

Hang in there, Kay. We'll be praying your river doesn't over flow it's banks...and for some drier weather. [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread