Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Verified Witchdoctor - In a Hut
So Mr.C and I had the normal every day since this kitchen project has begun 8 pm argument. This time about blind measurements..This is all going so well..Just Kill me now...
Can't like it, but I sure do understand it. Ours is about the sink. Today. Tomorrow it will be something else. Either this kitchen needs to get done, or the house needs to fall in a sinkhole. Either way, let it be done.

stretchpants

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2011
The Prettiest in NeverNear
I bought the light fixture for over the table...I can't wait till this soupe du jour 8 PM argument.Even though it's all one fixture he will lose his mind.. u.jpe

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
So Mr.C and I had the normal every day since this kitchen project has begun 8 pm argument. This time about blind measurements..This is all going so well..Just Kill me now...
I have to say that installing my faucet was a memorable PITA. :lol: The old one must have been connected to the sink before it was installed, there was NO room under there, had to do teensy little turns with the wrench to connect it. That's one reason I won't be replacing it anytime soon! :)

Reactions: punkinduster

tlmoody27

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2012
Middle of No Where, GA
My sink has the high arc but not quite that pronounced.

I'm really liking my egrip II. Definitely a keeper.

I feel for you guys with the nasty cold weather. It's been incredibly mild here. We're not having much of a winter at all. I'm not complaining though.

Hubby had a bad cold a few days ago. The rest of us lucked out and didn't get it. He pretty much stayed in the bedroom the whole time and I stripped the bed and cleaned the bathroom really good when he finally came out. You'd have thought Apollo lost his best friend the way he carried on. He stood at the baby gate in the hall and howled the whole time. I don't let him back in the bedroom yet. Trying to keep the damage contained to one section of the house until he out grows this mischief phase. [emoji23]

Sent from my Galaxy S7

FlyingV

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2010
Keep up the great work, Ms Drott! Keep them off the road as long as possible... :lol:
What he said.

Ugh Tiff. I have a horrid head/chest cold and Victor thinks my Darth Vader sounding voice is a game I'm playing. :facepalm: And Mr. V painted my vitamin black and put it by my coffee this morning. Funny, very funny. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread