Status
Not open for further replies.

RainSong

An adult who likes flavors.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2016
Tempe, Arizona, United States
Hi and welcome! I dipped my toe in the water with a Joyetech Ego AOI, though it's important to note I needed the 1.0 ohm coils to make it work for me - the coils included in the box are lower resistance and made me cough. It was enough for me to almost immediately know I never wanted to light another cigarette. vaping is not as easy as lighting a cigarette but, at least for me, it is about a thousand times more pleasurable. I also attribute my success to being active on ECF, reading and asking questions. If you really want to make it work there is a way.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
NOT the products that Mr Google tells you are the best.

Those are often the worst and sometimes incredibly bad value for money. Fake reviews and fake review websites are the dark side of this industry.
Entire websites exist to channel your money into certain brands. Don't let them get away with it!

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
if you like to inhale to your mouth, then either exhale like a cigar or then breathe it into your lungs... you want a MtL(mouth to lung) device
if you like to inhale deeply without pausing at your mouth, you want a DtL(direct to lung) device

knowing which one of those first will help us give you the best suggestions.

Reactions: 5cardstud

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Welcome Norman glad you joined us. I have many many mods from my first the one that took a screwdriver to adjust the voltage to digital wattage and voltage mods that are very expensive. Some I built and some I bought without much hope of them being much good, and a few sub-ohm. The ones I still love the most are my vapor sharks and a little $12.00 iCare that amazed me.
Everyone has there favorites. My advice to you is go to a couple of your local vape shops and try before you buy. Then you will know for yourself your favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread