Best Mouth to Lung tanks and mods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, Im an exsmoker, vaped fer 4 yrs. I have a 30w crouper mod. I use 1.5 atomisers and can only ramp it up to 15 before it burns. I'm looking to upgrade (crouper was just a cheap tester) but the thing that seems holding me back is the bloody tanks/atomisers . I dont wanna upgrade and find that i burn at the same everytime. I know i could go sub ohm but that all seems t be for the "straight t lung" cloudchasers. I NEED my throat hit..... all thoughts would be greatly appreciated........ Fanku, Fanku... in advance

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hi guys, Im an exsmoker, vaped fer 4 yrs. I have a 30w crouper mod. I use 1.5 atomisers and can only ramp it up to 15 before it burns. I'm looking to upgrade (crouper was just a cheap tester) but the thing that seems holding me back is the bloody tanks/atomisers . I dont wanna upgrade and find that i burn at the same everytime. I know i could go sub ohm but that all seems t be for the "straight t lung" cloudchasers. I NEED my throat hit..... all thoughts would be greatly appreciated........ Fanku, Fanku... in advance
You can use the sub ohm tanks for mtl. Just because they are lower ohms doesn't mean they can't be used at lower watts.
Take a look at the pico kit with the melo tanks. The factory coils are .03 and .05 and I run them around 10-15ish watts for great vapor and flavor.
Also look at the kanger kbox 160.
:)

Reactions: Falco78

Falco78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2014
United States
You can use the sub ohm tanks for mtl. Just because they are lower ohms doesn't mean they can't be used at lower watts.
Take a look at the pico kit with the melo tanks. The factory coils are .03 and .05 and I run them around 10-15ish watts for great vapor and flavor.
Also look at the kanger kbox 160.
:)
I'd recommend this one as well if not looking for larger capacity than 2ml

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Ultimate!!! Phenomenon & kfun lite 1.27 & 1.24 builds.
They need a refill. Both topfill :p
I fancy a kfun 3 mini but it'll just look terrible on my 22s.
Also, I second that guy who said GP dripper. Apparently mtl as well as dl (properly) haven't used it though.
IMG_0275.JPG

Ed_C

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 11, 2013
Seligman, MO
I like the Prism T22 as well. It works well at about 14 watts. I'm not sure how high you want to go with your wattage, but MTL (pretty much)= lower wattage. If you crank up the wattage too high, you need the greater airflow that you get from DL, otherwise it gets too hot. You get throat hit from the nicotine and to a certain extent the PG.

I have a Melo III but stopped using it. I just think there's better tanks out there, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread