Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Fixed myself sausage and cheese muffins for breakfast while (the retired) Mamaw eases into her day. Must be nice...
We have a new President this morning. Both parties are already bickering over his Inauguration Address. I don't know if this is going to be good or bad for the Country, but it should be interesting. Someone who is from the Business World, and not the Political or Military Realms, with the balls to tell Congress what he thinks. Juan Williams has already described President Trump as a "Counter-puncher", and I've heard his Address called the "Forgotten Man" Address.
Then, everyone in Washington DC gets drunk for three days. I really don't see any difference yet....
Time will tell, but it could make for Good Theatre.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Chak we normally get very little rain in Jan-Feb. We got lucky, and the banks did not overflow, but it was close.

We do have a 40% chance of rain today, but I don't think it will be hard rain. The sun is gone, and it is cloudy though. Good napping weather, or maybe Netflix. My dog had a burst of energy earlier this morning, but now she is passed out. I guess she is either truly tired, or bored half to death.

My neighbor (yes my favorite family) woke me up with his welding, sawing, and banging this morning. Between that and the train horns going non-stop, I decided to get up early. Oh, and he got the eldest boy a cross country bike...oh wasn't that grand. He was revving that thing up this morning too. Hopefully no party tonight will follow. Personally I would like a little peace and quiet for a change.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. Awful quiet around here, I guess everyone is on leave.
A rainy weekend here. Just lying around, watching Netflix. I do hope the rains clear out by tomorrow, but the forecast says more rain to start the week.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
Hey Bronze! Quite a few changes lately, homeschooling my son now, working on changing careers (have decided I'm done with hair and service industry in general, wasn't leading anywhere and I needed something new), boyfriend moved in and everything is going awesome there and the kids are absolutely loving having him here... Lots of life changes in the past year all together and it's slowly going up from here :)

How have you been?

Users who are viewing this thread