GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #170 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
1/20 - 2: W day down and for the week finally. There was a change of plans and I was teamed with wall puncher, he drove. I felt fear for my life more than once, terrible road rage, and what I was suspecting the very few times I have been around him was confirmed. That boy needs anger management classes, wow what a day.
:tumble:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1/20 #4
Good idea JPF......I am done for the day....just the weekend to go.....
proxy.php

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
1/20 - 5: Well off to game night, friend texted earlier. So this is good night to all. Have fun slm, I critique shows to much for their reality; though for some reason the Chronicles of Narnia movies were real to me, and that is no where near reality but got my attention.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
1/20_#6

@tiggerrts Enjoy! I remember those movies, pretty good! Sometimes I overanalyze a movie but mostly just try and not think and enjoy or follow if it's a good story. Watched The Accountant a couple weeks ago and enjoyed that quite a bit.

And I'm off. Catch y'all later. Hope everyone has a good night!

bUdbepz.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
I learned to keep my mouth shut then my wife gave me a very painful elbow to the stomach when I started listing the anachronisms two minutes into the movie "Gladiator"... Ouch! :facepalm:

Have a safe trip, @jpf880!

And, before I sign off for this evening, the weekly advice of posting early and often tomorrow morning. I can't believe it's already been a week, but (until we hear otherwise) another winner will be picked tomorrow.

Good night, Treefam!

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
1/21 - 1: Mornin all, safe travels again JPF.
Well had to look it up and learned a new word, just like I did with Braveheart. The newest Pearl Harbor had me for a long time though I knew it was loosely based but when the attack happened at battleship row and I watch I detected a glaring problem and the rest of the movie was lost to me.....
started listing the anachronisms two minutes into the movie "Gladiator"...

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
1/21 - 2: Waking up slowly. My B-day passed is bittersweet, today my oldest biological daughter's birthday, tomorrow though my youngest sisters. Found out though that my friend from South Carolina has a January birthday and his son was neat last night. Younger sister went to work and a co-worker came in knowingly sick and she went to the hospital to see if she got meningitis. Told me that by text on my B-day as she said she could not talk. I will give her a little more time as she is a night owl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread