Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
With my .25 ss crown coils I was at 490F. Now I'm using .5 coils at 470F. I'm not sure why different ohm coils would cause me to use different temps. I figured the temp would be the same regardless of the ohms but it made a difference. The .5's didn't like 490F they vape better at the lower temperatures which works for me, my batteries should last longer.

Reactions: nocigsnomore

nocigsnomore

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2014
Land of Oz
With my .25 ss crown coils I was at 490F. Now I'm using .5 coils at 470F. I'm not sure why different ohm coils would cause me to use different temps. I figured the temp would be the same regardless of the ohms but it made a difference. The .5's didn't like 490F they vape better at the lower temperatures which works for me, my batteries should last longer.

Used to go as high as 490F too, but tried now, and I think it gets too hot. Almost to the point that the wick gets burned. Using rayon and a fused clapton at 0.45Ohm.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
Interesting that you find that you need to vape at a higher temp on your DNA, as well. Are you using a Steam Engine file on your DNA?
I think I am using the boost+ mode that I tweaked a little as the bone stock modes from djslab or whatever gave a pretty terrible vape imo. Not a fan of having to fiddle with software to get a decent vape and doubt I will ever buy another dna mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread