Older Folks and Vaping Back Porch - Part Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.

kross8

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2016
stuck in a squishy pod called my brain
I think I've heard that recommended before. So, I just went to try it. OMG! That's some strong stuff!

Yes, I am still alive!
you dont drink it silly!-its lotion............

actually you gulp it fast and chase it with water or whatever

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
extreme growth in debt and unemployment,, low paying jobs is what he created and major race divide....not until his last month in office did he say anything to the black community about their crimes.

trump is loud for sure,, but our system is designed to keep him in check......when the media convinces you to hide,,,,,,its then time to relax

dont put too much thought into the recent 'rally's.......those people were originally scheduled to celebrate Hilary's presidential win,,,,,,,,,,when that didn't happen they re-themed the rally's as 'womens rights'........except republican women were not invited until the day before and only on local news stations.
The call to stop political expressions here applies to both sides...

umanbean

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2009
Georgia, USA
Politics and Religion - IMO the two most contentious subjects known.

The 1st Amendment to the US Constitution, in fact the first 10, are to protect the People from a potentially overbearing or downright tyrannical government. So actually, constitutional freedom of speech is to prevent the stifling of any voice(s) speaking against the govt.

Private enterprise is different.

From the Forum Rules page:

15. Freedom of speech

Your contribution to this forum is not a right but a privilege. As this is a private website there is no public right to freedom of speech. The rules we have in place are to protect the site, and to provide a convivial environment for our Members. In short: we decide what is permissible or not permissible.

No one on this Back Porch made the rules of this forum, or this thread, but most play by the rules so we can continue to come here and socialize amicably. If this thread doesn't police itself, someone else will come in and do it, potentially with a heavy hand.

As far as I'm concerned, this thread is a blessing. So if I say or do something out of line with the rules, or the general consensus even, and get called on it, I'll gladly acquiesce... for the greater good.

oldbroad

don't need no dang title..I'm queen of the world!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2009
Lower Mich.
Politics and Religion - IMO the two most contentious subjects known.

The 1st Amendment to the US Constitution, in fact the first 10, are to protect the People from a potentially overbearing or downright tyrannical government. So actually, constitutional freedom of speech is to prevent the stifling of any voice(s) speaking against the govt.

Private enterprise is different.

From the Forum Rules page:

15. Freedom of speech

Your contribution to this forum is not a right but a privilege. As this is a private website there is no public right to freedom of speech. The rules we have in place are to protect the site, and to provide a convivial environment for our Members. In short: we decide what is permissible or not permissible.

No one on this Back Porch made the rules of this forum, or this thread, but most play by the rules so we can continue to come here and socialize amicably. If this thread doesn't police itself, someone else will come in and do it, potentially with a heavy hand.

As far as I'm concerned, this thread is a blessing. So if I say or do something out of line with the rules, or the general consensus even, and get called on it, I'll gladly acquiesce... for the greater good.

I stand corrected....

but kin I at least run around nekkid?

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
... featuring a dancing dog, dancing deer and a dancing quad pilot.

A winnin' trifecta!

...actually you gulp it fast and chase it with...

... box wine (re Willie) or BBB (blackberry brandy)!

... I'll gladly acquiesce... for the greater good.

So help me Geno, given da opportunity, we really do need to arrange a F2F!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
@Iffy you OK down there? We're in warning mode here!

At the moment, we have a twister moving up twix us/our three daughters. Don't know the intensity, but so far we're in the green at Iffy Casa. At least the regional alerts are doing a grand job tracking it! Actually it's now tracking twix us and my youngest daughter's home.

Positive hope and prayers for those in it's path! Holding our breath that this is the tail end of the very active front...

Cindy, keep tracking. Our twister was heading south to north along US 41!!!

The panhandle got hit pretty hard...

And thanx, Gracie, for asking!

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
We broke down our booth at the dog show in Brooksville yesterday with the pending forecast. It was nice this morning so we're second guessing our decision (along with most of the other vendors), but they canceled the show about 12:30 due to winds. The big commercial tents were blowing down! Glad we closed down yesterday. Today we went and saw Rogue One (the movie).

Windy all afternoon. We had a nasty patch of rain, thunder and wind from about 5:30 to 7. All past now and cooling off.

Hope everyone stays safe!

Iffy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 3, 2011
Florida Suncoast
Iffy, looks like you guys are getting slammed there right now ?

Believe it or not, 'bout 5 min ago we had one hellava gust wid torrential rain. Thankfully it was a straight shear vs. rotation. Looks like our worst is over with now

Sarasota, North Port and Englewood need to keep a 'heads up'...

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
I pretty much hung out on Ikenvape and Notcigs

@5cardstud - That's were I remember your 'name/handle' from. I used to hang there too, 'back' in the good ole' day's of IO6's and his awesome carto's. My wife an I used the IO6's mainly for a year or more. We're only about 30 minutes from where Issac was based. I still have around 450 of his IO6 colored drip tips. We were talking once and he said he just got in a some that weren't sized correctly (too tight) and if I wanted them he'd send them to me. I did thing 'some' was an entire batch of 500. I was able to use them after careful reaming them out w/ 9mm drill. I got pretty good at it after the 1st dozen. If'n you want/need any 'tight' drip tips for the IO6 just let me kown.

Is this country not based on free speech?

Yes it is ... but this is the back porch. :D

I stand corrected....

but kin I at least run around nekkid?

Only if you post pictures :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread