Vype Pebble

Status
Not open for further replies.

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    New one from BAT. Vapes nice, good flavour, easy to fill and re-wick.

vype_pebble3.jpg
    vype_pebble1.jpg
    vype_pebble2.jpg

kitkitchan19316

Multiple ID Suspension
    Sep 12, 2016
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Multiple ID Company

dansus

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    hi Dansus.
    I saw this all-in-one ecig on FB yesterday and went to the official website for more information.
    Cant find the resistance or battery capacity of it anywhere.
    Doubt you will find the info.

Wire looks 34g, so probably around 1.8ohm. Battery must be Lipo, equivalent of 1200mah i would say.

Liazard

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2016
    No offense to anyone but I wish there was more emphasis on improvement of existing devices than putting a new device on the market that's basically the same thing in a different form factor every few weeks or so. More emphasis in descriptions of new devices on developments to say reduce chance of spitback would also work. Looking at the description of this pebble device, the emphasis is on the shape and other gimmicks. My guess is the new gadgets are likely to have the same problems as the other brands.

Looking for an old reliable not a conversation piece. Maybe that's just me.

Mr.Mann

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 30, 2011
    All over the place
    No offense to anyone but I wish there was more emphasis on improvement of existing devices than putting a new device on the market that's basically the same thing in a different form factor every few weeks or so. More emphasis in descriptions of new devices on developments to say reduce chance of spitback would also work. Looking at the description of this pebble device, the emphasis is on the shape and other gimmicks. My guess is the new gadgets are likely to have the same problems as the other brands.

Looking for an old reliable not a conversation piece. Maybe that's just me.

You are not wrong. Some of us are just suckers for this stuff. But that is not to say that we ever are expecting anything groundbreaking.

That said, there have been strides made.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread