GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #170 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1/22 #6
Good night Treefam.....
proxy.php

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
1/23 #1

Morning everyone. At work but would rather be sleeping. Coffee is already in hand. Hoping it might give me a little boost this morning.

I am with you guys. I think the Superbowl might be on my skip list this year. Not a fan of either team. If i had to get behind one of them, it would be the Falcons. I am so sick of Brady and the patriots.

trees-in-the-fog-wallpaper-1.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Yup can not wait for him to retire, and they have been caught cheating time and again. Cam Newton has a point being pounded to the dirt all year, but lay one finger on Brady and there is a flag. Can't have the NFL's pretty boy go down and cost revenue.

I can call in, made two hours OT last week and the week before bumping my check without the next tax bracket, so have the heating pad on my back.
1/22 - 3:
Strange thing again, my phone pulled up my sisters name when I called pit bull, looked at the number four times and after leaving a message, I hope looked him up again on the phone, right number. Weird phone.
:tumble:

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
1/23 #2

I know what you mean about weird phones tiggs. Mine does so many weird things it needs a troubleshooting manual. Like when i dial a number i have to dial the area code, but when i go to my call history, it shows the outgoing calls without the area code. That's just one of many stupid things this supposed "smart" phone does.

trees-in-the-fog-wallpaper-1.jpg

jpf880

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
oHIo
Good Morningnite All!

I forgot to mention:

Congrats @SLM !

Thank You @glassmanoak for giving Us a place to share and call home for another week! Thanks for another great contest!

Thank You @CountBoredom & @liblue1 for helping!

Thank You @Uncle for just being You!

FB_IMG_1485118225151.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
NAE so how about this for some more truths on the internet..... Men have hair, and so do woman.... They shave for what? just like Hollywood and not the real world.... smooth and sleek.... not right. As a man has hair in his armpits so does a woman. What is your point tiggs? I can shave my face, and make it "clean" woman shave more than that.... back in the day who was the barber? Hollywood and movies have made us afraid of our true selves.... hairy creatures who can wash and shower... I need to shave like wolverine or a man who plays a role and is tired of it? He has said he is tired of how much workouts he must do.... 14 hours a day for a movie.... who does that? no one save those who are paid to do it, we in the real world take hair out of the drain and well sludge... not being rude or crude.

And yet you listen to those Hollywood stars, in their bubble though it is a much brighter mind telling them what to do, or what to say.

GOT. 1 mythological Greek history.
2. Romeo and Juliet
3. The actual history of the Queen of England.
4. A little V for vendetta movie, though he was stopped, and boom the house came down.
5. The history of giants nephelim (sp) and add a few to the story, make a villain and take the giant down.
6. The house did not go down, he was caught and tortured.
7. GOT is no more than history blended together, with a slight mix. Add a little mix of an ice king. Zombie and we have a major win? Please.... The walking dead again, fantasy, no where near real.

Yes a rant to a degree, as my story goes near that... guess we want to be away from this toxic, garbage throwing society to something that was "Slightly" better and they were, even piss was used as a tool, sold. All hair and cloth, bottle and pot.
And our culture is civilized? No more better than Rome who made cement used to this day, or arches that current houses use for angles and not mortar. And energy, electricy is still a theory.

No man or woman know how it works, but because you do no; you do not not use the light or plug. And wait for those fairies to come and give it back to you. And that code book is a lie, you are saved three times over as the code makes us feel afraid of it, and the coating on the wire and breakers are saved for you three times over. A world of liers.... and they win, turn the other cheek and be slapped again. Let the bad guys win time and again, let them tell your children that a, g,f is equal to a in math not making it right. Better stop there.........

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
And called the ex father in law and let him have it.. Give me keys to the house, not without my things, give me the keys to the house. I told him January and February's mortgage payments would not be made, as I am saving to move... he still tried to play hard ball, I am so done with this.... Good lord, let me out..... I am tired of these old memories of Christmas, Ney years, birthdays and anniversaries.

DaleH1985

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 19, 2015
West Virginia
1/23

@SLM LOL that's not a pic of here. I was just saying bring on the snow and posting a pic of some wishful thinking. It's still just rainy here. This weather is for the ducks. Got a 4 wheel drive and haven't even got to play with it, oops, i mean uh try it out yet.

stock-photo-giant-sequoia-tree-sentinel-in-sequoia-national-park-california-333393422.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread