GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #170 for WINNERS !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
1/24_#2

Good morning all.

@DaleH1985 I hope she feels better soon!
@tiggerrts Hope your back is better today!

I'm off W today and off for coffee. Dreary looking day. 34 and light rain. Hope everyone has a decent day and I'll catch ya later.

shade_tree_on_the_beach_4069.jpg

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1/24 #2
1/24 #4

@liblue1 not sure how you do it. Me without coffee, well, let's just say the walking dead have nothing on me lol. :tumble:
honestly I am not sire either.....I suppose it's kinda like how I vape......if you drink enough you don't need that much caffeine in each cup...(or nic in your juice)....LOL....I don't miss it......and if I need more I just drink another cup......LOL....
I actually discovered I don't like the flavor of coffee much...just the sugar & creamer....cocoa taste way better...
proxy.php

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1/24 #3
Soda was a hard thing to kick...I was a die hard Pepsi drinker and never was without one....but one I did I lost 10 lbs and kept it off....so since I knew I could do that....well then I can quit anything....(if I want to!!!)
Heading out to get somethings done today......Have a great afternoon everyone....I will check back in later on....
proxy.php

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
1/24_#3

I was a gallon of Pepsi a day guy back when I worked on racecars. A 2L at W and another, at least, in the garage at night. Started drinking coffee at W and cut back to one 2L a day. Now I don't drink much pop at all. Still like it though. Didn't really try to quit, it just sorta happened.

Just got home from a vet appointment. The kitty had been acting off. He has a pulled muscle and a bit of a fever so he got antibiotics, pain meds and some IV fluids.

Catch y'all later.

shade_tree_on_the_beach_4069.jpg

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
One thing that I found to help, Dale, is to carry a refillable water bottle (any kind will do, but those vacuum-lined ones, though pricey, are very good at keeping water cold). I just keep a big one with you where you go (work, lunch, etc.) and drink from it often. It keeps your mind from thinking about getting a big drink during the day--and if you end up picking up something for lunch, you'll feel foolish ordering a drink since you already have a big jug of water with you... ;)

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
1/24 - 3: I used to drink 3 or 4 60 oz cups of soda daily right out of school did that for a little over a few years, then decided it would be better health wise and paycheck wise to stop. Felt so much better after going for more water. I will get a soda every now and then with pizza but is really about it anymore. Though did get one this morning to help the tummy.
:tumble:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
1/24 - 4: Two updates younger sister did not get meningitis that is good. Older sister just texted and BIL started having seizures last night last an hour at a time. Doing CAT scans and other tests and have been able to determine why and have said his brain activity has not changed so an EEG coming though he had no more seizures after midnight last night.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1/24 #5
Tiggs I kinda feel like that when I go out....only no guns...just the knives.....I would have to decide what one to pull out depending on who the enemy is.....LOL....although I love the girdle holster and may have to look that one up..(TY)....
I am kinda jazzed about this job....it's more fun to do.....I get to talk with new people and it's just fun......I wish they had more business this month....they were expected to be busy....but this is only the second one this month....oh well.....
proxy.php

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
And you will be hard pressed to take me down when I am in or out....... dark times we live in; so the prepared win the day and..... and outside of fake news concealed carry people save lives, unlike those weapon free zones where bad people go to hunt like Orlando. Here in Texas not much worry, I see people with side arms in Walmart even, not just the police who come late to the crime, but every day people who are tired of it......
1/24 - 6: And night with that time to relax and lay down for bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread