Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKiddVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 16, 2016
    Los Angeles, CA
    I just want to say these contest are the soul of these forums, we hope to win but I know in just as glad for the person who does win, it keeps us "in the loop" with others, we are grateful for companies like Madvapes who week in and week out put up that cool prize and now the FDA comes and says stop? There are ways around these hurdles, others are doing it, as they have pushed the limits of interpretation I know I'd be willing to pay postage for the weekly camaraderie I've received from these contest! Let's not just bow down to there impositions, it's been fun, real fun and sad to see it go. Thank you for everything Madvapes!

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 30, 2015
    ON. Canada
    I just want to say these contest are the soul of these forums, we hope to win but I know in just as glad for the person who does win, it keeps us "in the loop" with others, we are grateful for companies like Madvapes who week in and week out put up that cool prize and now the FDA comes and says stop? There are ways around these hurdles, others are doing it, as they have pushed the limits of interpretation I know I'd be willing to pay postage for the weekly camaraderie I've received from these contest! Let's not just bow down to there impositions, it's been fun, real fun and sad to see it go. Thank you for everything Madvapes!
    If only I could like this a bunch of times :)

AG51

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    smileys-cheerleading-294186_zps6c985d45.gif

HEY ! Anybodys still alibbes in heres ?
    thumb_unsure3-1.gif
    Been long time no chit chats
    smileys-sad-438858_zpsdbd6f2a9.gif

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    I just wanted to bring this to your attention.
    I saw mad vapes "price match" so I thought I would give it a shot. Well it was denied. When I ask why their response was Mad Vape's product was a kit and the competitor's was just a pv.
    When I showed them that was in error and also showed them another vendor that also had their kit for the same low price they just stopped responding.
    I've been buying from Mad Vapes since they went into business but if a vendor isn't truthful and above board I can't really trust them any more.
    This is the kit from both vendors and the package contents look the same to me:

Mad Vapes
    eLeaf Aster Total Kit
    Found a Lower Price? Let us match it!

$31.99
    Included:

1 x Aster Total Device

2 x 1.1ohm IC Replacement Coils

2 x Stickers

1 x USB Charging Cable

1 x User Manual

---------------------------------------------------------------------
    VapeNW

Eleaf Aster Total $19.99

Package Contents:

1 x Aster Total Mod
    1 x Drip Tip
    2 x iC 1.1Ω Coils
    2 x Stickers
    1 x Micro USB Cable
    1 x User Manual

BTW I got mine from VapeNW.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 1, 2010
    Wash
    An update:
    The Aster I ordered didn't work so I used contact us on Vape Super Saver and told them what happened. I never heard back but then this evening I got an email saying my package was on the way. Now that's the kind of vendor I can trust to do business with.
    They didn't even ask for this one back and there was 2 packs of coils that were in my original order that they included in the replacement order.
    Now that is a reputable vendor that will be getting all my Madvapes business from now on.
    Of course I'll be paying them for those 2 extra boxes of coils.

Reactions: liblue1
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread