Status
Not open for further replies.

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
The joyetech Ego AIO is cheap and small.
eGo-AIO-550x366.jpg

Grimwald

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2012
Lawrence KS
The Tesla Stealth is not all-in-one. It's more for big tank users. I Like it because it's small and most of my tanks fit in it.

If you just want something as a casual user I would second the Joyetech Ego AIO.

Joyetech AIO Starter Kit

Or just get a plain old Kanger Evod.

Kanger EVOD Starter Kit

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Last edited:
Reactions: SnapDragon NY

dyanaprajna

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2017
Indiana
Do you prefer mtl or dl? There's been plenty of good mtl options given, and Joyetech and Kanger make some of the best ego/pen style starter kits. But if you want sub-ohm dl vaping, Kanger's Subvod is my personal preference. However, if you're wanting something to go out with, and are around other people who may not appreciate it, you may want something else, as it does put out some pretty decent sized clouds.

NealBJr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 27, 2013
Lawrenceville, Ga.
I don't smoke daily anymore but always want a smoke when I'm drinking, so I'm looking for something to take when I go out. Cupti possibly, or I like the tesla stealth as I don't even have to take the battery out to charge it. Any other ideas?

Some good suggestions and good questions above.

I am assuming you don't normally vape but are looking into starting something as a fallback device, so my advice I am giving you is based on that assumption. Vaping does take some getting used to. If you've vaped before, you know it's not a 1:1 replacement. It is a good fallback device and it will help you become a nevermore smoker much easier. Because of the smoking habits, I suggest something with a fairly tight draw for first timers. The Joytech AIO is a nice little unit. It's not for everyone, and doesn't suit my "vaping hobbyist" style, but it fits your needs perfectly. It's cheap, simple to use, easy to fill, very portable, and all inclusive. That means you buy the complete unit as is and has almost no customization capabilities. However, you don't have to worry about compatibility issues, 510 connectors, battery swap outs, etc. It allows you to vary the air intake to be closer to a cigarette, offers enough power to satisfy most people, and allows you to fill it with whatever flavor you like. :gandymarsh: made a very good suggestion.

Another suggestion is the Innokin Endura T18 or T22. It's a simple mod like the AIO, but it is geared more towards being closer to a cigarette as far as air draw goes, is a lighter vape, but still a solid design. It does have a 510 connector, so if you decide you want to try another atomizer, you have that option.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Cupti? :eek:

No, no. You want something that actually works.

If I go out to places where my vaping device isn't 100% safe, or I can afford to lose it or drink too much and give it away, then I always go for a Pen-type device.

Kanger Subvod (slim - 1,300mAh) usually. Failing that maybe the eGo AIO (with some spare juice in my pocket).
Or a cheap iStick and clone tank.

If I did lose a small box mod (an old beaten up one) I'd probably be more upset about losing the 18650 battery to be honest.

.. Cupti... :tumble:

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
I don't smoke daily anymore but always want a smoke when I'm drinking, so I'm looking for something to take when I go out. Cupti possibly, or I like the tesla stealth as I don't even have to take the battery out to charge it. Any other ideas?
Welcome and glad you joined. Keep in mind that huge clouds can offend. Might want to do non sub-ohm first (atomizer 1-2 ohms). You will get great flavor but the cloud production is not as intense as you can produce with sub ohm'g.
Might like to read:
Learn About Vaping Here - Everything Ecigs - From Beginner To Advanced
http://www.ecigarettedirect.co.uk/a...tte-college-guides-tutorials-information.html
One Stop Reference Shop For New and Experienced Vapers
Beginner – Guide To Vaping
May 2016 / Smoking Vapor
Vaping 101: Here's Everything You Need to Know about Vaping
(10) Advancing Up the Vaping Ladder with Egos and Mods | E-Cigarette Forum
(1) Proper Terminology - Is it a carto, a tank, or what? A Guide to Juice Attachments. | E-Cigarette Forum

unixunderground

Aug 6, 2015
Scandinavia
I have tried everything from evod setups, to 200W+ box mods and for your use case I'd definitely recommend the iCare mini (http://www.eleafworld.com/icare-mini/)

Extremely small, stealth and portable, so much so that you can always have it with you. OK vapor and can definitely give you a good nicotine hit.
Also they cost $9-15 so it's a non-issue should you lose it. In fact I have 5 of these that I leave in my car, office and around the house because of how cheap they are.

unixunderground

Aug 6, 2015
Scandinavia
-- Duplicate post -- guys what's going on with the forum? My posts take forever to submit and often don't at all, only to be posted twice after trying 10 times.

Editing after submitting also seems to be extremely buggy and unresponsive..
I tried Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera, clearing cookies and cache, but I get the same issue no matter what.

@retired1 is this just me or what's happening? :)

Last edited:

unixunderground

Aug 6, 2015
Scandinavia
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Duplicate posts

unixunderground

Aug 6, 2015
Scandinavia
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Duplicate posts

unixunderground