Status
Not open for further replies.

DP2Raja

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2012
New Mexico
Yeah, I keep thinking that when I get this I have to try the squonk setup, but I have to find a relatively cheap squonk mod to see if I even like that setup. Not a lot of options in the lower price range and I don't want to commit $$ to it unless I'm really going to go that route.

Daisychainvaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2015
I got this a few weeks ago too from cthulhumod for review. They did not tell me that they send it - all of a sudden it was in my mailbox.

Honestly I did not expect such a good performance. This one is finally machined pretty good. I looooove the bottom only airflow option. The draw is perfect and the flavor is stellar. One of the few tanks that actually drove me away from my beloved moonshots for a few days. Very hassle free to set up - nothing special you have to take care - just throw a build on it and tuck the wicks in the holes.

Go for it!

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
I got this a few weeks ago too from cthulhumod for review. They did not tell me that they send it - all of a sudden it was in my mailbox.

Honestly I did not expect such a good performance. This one is finally machined pretty good. I looooove the bottom only airflow option. The draw is perfect and the flavor is stellar. One of the few tanks that actually drove me away from my beloved moonshots for a few days. Very hassle free to set up - nothing special you have to take care - just throw a build on it and tuck the wicks in the holes.

Go for it!

Mine showed up the same way, I had no idea it was on the way. I knew I had been selected to review something for Cthulhu, had no idea it was the Gaia, and had no idea it would be as fantastic as it is.

They REALLY nailed this one, both with looks and functionality. The only thing that would make this any better is a black variation and larger capacity, but even that isn't necessary.

I've tried a few of their other products in the past, but nothing has blown me away like the Gaia has. Really excited to see what's next from them.

Daisychainvaper

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2015
exactly! Their RTAs were all more or less good, nothing to get over excited and some machining flaws and overengineered juice flow control. So I left the Gaia sitting for a week, then did a build but didn't bother to vape it for another few days. Then I was bored and thought I give it a try... hell I was impressed then :D

louiesquared

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 7, 2015
Los Angeles
One of the few tanks that actually drove me away from my beloved moonshots for a few days.

How does the Gaia compare? I love the flavor from my Moonshot 24 but it's such a hassle to build. I relly like the fact that you can change the cotton on an RDTA like this with very little hassle and mess.

stormjib

ECF Veteran
Sep 19, 2014
California
Got mine today and I'm blown away. Put a couple of fused claptons in it, at .29 ohms, vaping at 70 watts, about 4.5 volts, bottom airflow only, and probably the best flavor I've gotten from any atty, ever...my daily drivers are a hurricane, a sherman, mage rta, aqua2, and cthulhu v2 rta...this thing delivers more flavor than any of them, I think even more than the hadaly rda...amazing.

Petabread

ECF Veteran
May 21, 2014
Miami, FL
Got mine today and I'm blown away. Put a couple of fused claptons in it, at .29 ohms, vaping at 70 watts, about 4.5 volts, bottom airflow only, and probably the best flavor I've gotten from any atty, ever...my daily drivers are a hurricane, a sherman, mage rta, aqua2, and cthulhu v2 rta...this thing delivers more flavor than any of them, I think even more than the hadaly rda...amazing.
I'm glad you're liking it, too! I was really afraid to overhype it, but I agree - it's probably the best flavor I've had too!

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
Got mine in today, so like Prince said, "Let's go crazy".
Boxed-Great Packaging!
1zedx94.jpg

Unboxing/Breakdown
Extra Glass, o-rings, set screws, 510 adapter
2howsk5.jpg

Top cap/Side air cap/Deck
huhxde.jpg

Deck/Tank
29zafps.jpg

Positive pin/squonk pin
2agkgfn.jpg

Base
250ju5c.jpg

Hybrid friendly
2cfzas2.jpg

Ss316l 26g, dual parallel, 3mm ID
7wrap, reading .14
fp0zgw.jpg

1zpjf39.jpg

Brainbox V2.5 Parallel Mech/Gaia
2428jt0.jpg

MMW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 8, 2015
NH
And how is the flavor and general vape???
The build I have in there is a fairly rowdy wolf in sheeps clothing.
I'll have to try a couple more builds, but I will say that I will be getting multiples as the machining and vape quality is top of the current heap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread