Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
For people who are subject to the media, it's so easy to forget this one simple truth, which the Daily Caller...called out so elegantly.

Governments Are Banning A Product That Could Save Millions Of Lives

I really like this piece and I'm hoping there's something we as citizens and vapers can do to get this point across.

We're very limited as shop owners because there are certain things we are not allowed to say. Testimonials can go far, though.

Far enough, I hope.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com

scott58

ECF Veteran
Aug 23, 2009
NorthWest Indiana
Not to turn this into a political thing, but CNN, MSNBC and several others aren't really news services. They are opinion services and will miss represent anything that goes against what they want to do. These people thought they could pick a president and no matter who you voted for it's just wrong and not their intended purpose. Anything I hear from these 2 sources especially I figure is a lie are the data is so manipulated it may as well be one. Rule of thumb. What ever they say to do, do something else.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Not to turn this into a political thing, but CNN, MSNBC and several others aren't really news services. They are opinion services and will miss represent anything that goes against what they want to do. These people thought they could pick a president and no matter who you voted for it's just wrong and not their intended purpose. Anything I hear from these 2 sources especially I figure is a lie are the data is so manipulated it may as well be one. Rule of thumb. What ever they say to do, do something else.
To be honest, I really question everything anymore, especially from the mass media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread