• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Fasttech Veterans

Status
Not open for further replies.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Don't be sitting on the fence now Terry :laugh:
:laugh: Can`t stand him George ! If there was any truth in the WMD argument i may feel different, but there isn`t any truth in it, so hundreds lost their lives, including our service people so Fu*k him ! Murdering bleeder. I`d quite happily pull the trigger myself on him !!!

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
:laugh: Can`t stand him George ! If there was any truth in the WMD argument i may feel different, but there isn`t any truth in it, so hundreds lost their lives, including our service people so Fu*k him ! Murdering bleeder. I`d quite happily pull the trigger myself on him !!!
Do agree with all of that - plus his manifesto in both elections was full of things he promised and never fulfilled. He's nothing more than a liar!
Like you, we can't stand the sight nor sound of him!

Bobw1951

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2014
London, UK
Good win today @Bobw1951
Yep, not bad at all, attendance was good as well 1960, it's the first game I have attended since about November, shame I'll be in Antwerp next week, QF of the FA Trophy home against Macclesfield Town, hoping for a good outcome though

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Terry ...and any coffee flavour lovers - I saw reference to a coffee recipe that is supposedly very good.
'Marietta'
Sticking with me Chefs :laugh: Gave my recently made ones a damn good shaking earlier and had a sniff of the Caramel Cappuccino ! You know what it reminded me of ? Black Magic Chocolates The Coffee one :)
My mam loved them Choccies, but we all nicked a few when she wasn`t about :laugh:

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Sticking with me Chefs :laugh:
Thought you'd say that :)
Gave my recently made ones a damn good shaking earlier and had a sniff of the Caramel Cappuccino ! You know what it reminded me of ? Black Magic Chocolates The Coffee one :)
My mam loved them Choccies, but we all nicked a few when she wasn`t about :laugh:
Gosh ..I remember us talking about those coffee chocolates back in 2014! Wonderful aren't they :D
I like the coffee, orange and strawberry ones ...drat - now I'm hungry! :facepalm:

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Gosh ..I remember us talking about those coffee chocolates back in 2014! Wonderful aren't they :D
I like the coffee, orange and strawberry ones ...drat - now I'm hungry! :facepalm:
Yes i remember that chat Trish, but can`t remember what brand of liquid we were talking about ! It was nice though :) I`ll let you know what this one is like when i try it in a couple of weeks, but it does smell very rich and lovely.
I am exactly the same as you with the chocolate flavours, and love them three you mention, quality street is one of my faves, just a shame they don`t do a Coffee one :laugh:
Now i`m hungry !! Time to knock up some Gammon Eggs & Chips :)

Reactions: Pictor

Pictor

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 27, 2009
UK
Yes i remember that chat Trish, but can`t remember what brand of liquid we were talking about ! It was nice though
Would you believe LT's Black Magic! It was a blackcurrant cream one he did, and it made us think of chocolates!
I remember as I was allergic to the blackcurrant!
:) I`ll let you know what this one is like when i try it in a couple of weeks, but it does smell very rich and lovely.
I am exactly the same as you with the chocolate flavours, and love them three you mention, quality street is one of my faves, just a shame they don`t do a Coffee one :laugh:
Now i`m hungry !! Time to knock up some Gammon Eggs & Chips :)
There was also one from Highbrow called Tiramisu, a chocolate coffee? I remember it being very good.
I used to add Strawberry Vapetto to the Nicoticket Got Cookie - not only added more VG to it, it tasted like a strawberry cream chocolate - I'll do that again as I bought some more Got Cookie before they closed :)
Gammon, egg & chips! delicious ...nearest we got were bacon sandwiches for lunch :)

e-pipeman

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 16, 2008
Brown Edge, England
I have learned recently to put the vape stick down on the desk in between vapes which makes it much less likely to happen. Its just sticking to that or dropping nic content.

You could always add VG to your liquid. This will lower the strength of the nic for you. Too little and it won't make much difference - too much and the flavour will weaken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread