Status
Not open for further replies.

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Looks pretty good.

Pod System Vape Pulse E-Cig - Limitless Mod Co.
    Pulse Pod System Vape Limitless Mod Co - Vapor Hub

Limitless-Pod-System-Vape-Ecig.jpg

Last edited:

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Inappropriate language in video
    • Deleted by retired1
    • Reason: Forum Rules

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Well that's a new one on me, hadnt really noticed the language or heard about us having to be vaping review video censors :) I just won't post anymore video reviews, I have no intentions of being a self made video ratings entity but I guess some like the job :D. Search YouTube for pulse vaping or limitless pulse and you can find the video

• Agree
    Reactions: dansus

retired1

Administrator
    Admin
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    New one? Not hardly.

Forum Rules

4. Site Policy
    a. ECF is a work-friendly and family-friendly environment. This means that if a work colleague or family member looks over your shoulder while you are visiting ECF, they must not see any material that might easily offend or that may be unsuitable for children.
    b. Additionally, colleagues or children must not hear language that may be offensive, for example when a video is being viewed.
    c. Offensive materials are not permitted. If posted to the site, they will be removed and the member who posted the material will receive an infraction. Do not post any material that may be considered offensive, whether it is text, graphics, video or audio.
    d. Do not post links to such materials.

It's been ECF policy from day one. No material that contains offensive language.

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    New one? Not hardly.

Forum Rules

4. Site Policy
    a. ECF is a work-friendly and family-friendly environment. This means that if a work colleague or family member looks over your shoulder while you are visiting ECF, they must not see any material that might easily offend or that may be unsuitable for children.
    b. Additionally, colleagues or children must not hear language that may be offensive, for example when a video is being viewed.
    c. Offensive materials are not permitted. If posted to the site, they will be removed and the member who posted the material will receive an infraction. Do not post any material that may be considered offensive, whether it is text, graphics, video or audio.
    d. Do not post links to such materials.

It's been ECF policy from day one. No material that contains offensive language.
    I said it was a new one on me, I missed that rule as well as the language in the video. Like I said I just won't post any more video links period. Enjoy your weekend! Beautiful outside today:)

Hmmm for the price it looks promising! I don't know how I feel about the lights, and I dislike that it doesn't have magnetic charging... But I kinda like it enough to try it. I really want to try the BO One with the charging case whenever someplace has it and doesn't want to charge ridiculous shipping, even though I feel like it's just gonna be another Juul(not really a horrible thing)

adam0908

Moved On
    Mar 23, 2017
    • Deleted by retired1

DrDC

Feb 13, 2016
    Received my kit a couple days ago. First impressions are sort of mixed. The device itself is pretty cool (I can confirm you can disable the lights if you'd like), feels solid, and battery life seems to be on par with what I get out of the myJet. The flavor and vapor production also seems to be very similar to the myJet (my current favorite) and the draw seems to be just right for MTL, but it does seem that it's a little more difficult to get the mod to fire without a strong pull.

The pods, however, are a different story. Maybe I'm spoiled with the myJet's ability to be rebuilt/rewicked several times over before the pod wears out but the pods for this kit are a strange mix between the myJet and Juul. There are two "prongs" at the bottom of the pod that lead directly up and attach to the coil exactly like Juul pods. I haven't tried to rebuild the pods at all, but I would imagine that it won't be relatively easy to do like the myJet. The fill holes are another issue. It's great to have the opening at the top to refill, but the fill holes have a rectangular shape and unless you have a bottle small enough to fit through one of the openings, there's no way to press the end of the bottle against the fill hole to seal things off if you try to refill. The other big issue is the plug used can be tough to remove without tweezers or something like that. It can also be pushed too far into the hole and end up stuck inside the pod (I came close a few times but thankfully I was able to wrangle it back through). Inserting the pods is a little strange as well--getting the pod to fit back into the battery can be a pain because the pods are held into the battery from friction. The best system by far has been the Phix and its magnetic mechanism.

The device did initially seem that it had potential though. I'll probably continue using this device for a while and maybe my impressions will change over time, but I don't think it will be replacing my other pod kits anytime soon.

Last edited:

DrDC

Feb 13, 2016
    HOLDUP! it is rewick able the pod pops out the bottom ala MVE dry burning it is going to be an issue and it might even be re-buildable!

Yeah, I forgot to mention that you can pop out the bottom of the pod pretty easily. There's a plastic collar that goes around the bottom piece so I don't think dry burning will be a possibility. Rewicking shouldn't be too bad if you're familiar with rewicking the Juul or MVE (the silica is still sort of a pain to get out when there's gunk on the coil) In terms of rebuilding, I did dismantle one of my pods and found that they're using what looks to be 30 to 32 gauge kanthal and the wire is threaded through the metal piece that makes up the prongs on the pod. Trying to re-thread wire back through those tiny openings was an exercise in futility for me...maybe somebody else will be better at it, but I just don't see that they'll be easy to rebuild. If only they had used the pin system that the myJet uses. If I could rebuild these pods, the value would go way up for me!

dansus

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    I did dismantle one of my pods and found that they're using what looks to be 30 to 32 gauge kanthal and the wire is threaded through the metal piece that makes up the prongs on the pod. Trying to re-thread wire back through those tiny openings was an exercise in futility for me
    Is it a slit like the Juul or a hole?

DrDC

Feb 13, 2016
    Is it a slit like the Juul or a hole?

From what I can tell, it's an actual hole instead of the cutout like the Juul pods. Maybe my eyes are deceiving me, but I tried every angle I could to secure the wire to the prongs today but no luck so far. I'll have to get out my jeweler's loupe or something of the sort tomorrow and take another look at it. I think if I had the right wire, it might slip through pretty easily though.

DrDC

Feb 13, 2016
    Just as a follow up to my earlier posts, I tried to rewick my only remaining coil today and ended up just sending my kit to the bottom of the "vape trash" box to likely never be used again. It's really difficult to remove the bottom piece from the pod to get to the coil and wick. You pretty much need to use a knife or razor blade to pry away the piece. Rewicking is a lot like the Juul...if your coil has buildup on it, you have to pull out the wick a few strands at a time. No dry burning is possible either. I finally decided it wasn't worth it and I'm going back to the myJet after I scored a good deal on empty pods. Disappointing to say the least!

dansus

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    I don't understand it, a nice build there and that coil and wick arrangement and maybe even the housing look similar to a Myjet pod, I would think it should give good flavor.
    I have feeling its a fixed voltage, rather than unregulated. Putting in a lower ohm coil makes things worse as it cant supply the power needed.

I had the idea of using a thin gauge with less wraps than stock, that should ramp up fast and get hot. Cant be arsed tbh.. lol

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    I have feeling its a fixed voltage, rather than unregulated. Putting in a lower ohm coil makes things worse as it cant supply the power needed.

I had the idea of using a thin gauge with less wraps than stock, that should ramp up fast and get hot. Cant be arsed tbh.. lol
    31 awg Nichrome 80 from kidney puncher - I would try that since it's from the Myjet playbook :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread