[CLOSED] GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Wow @tiggerrts sometimes dumb luck is the best luck!

Glad to hear the journeyman is doing a little better. That's good news! Sounds like a fun time. And glad the moving is coming along nicely!

Ned to get moving here. Coffee is calling my name. Catch ya later all

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
Good morning, everyone. My kids got a chance to try to play pool when we were out with friends last week, but while they seem to grasp the concept, they have horrible mechanics.
So when I worked for the company in the music industry, there was this lady from New York; she was the first to show me how to really play. She was in leagues and played championships, if she was breaking and did not run the table before you had a shot, she would get frustrated. That good.

She showed me the concepts of English on the ball and some stuck. It was really at the out of town work two years ago during the winter that helped. There was absolutely nothing to do in that little town but the hotel had a pool table. The first week I was there just off my game and missed almost every shot. The next week, and everyone after that I took my own stick; they started using it as well. "I liked you better last week when you were losing and missing." one said jokingly.

One night others came in to play and we decided to play team games of two people so more had a chance to play all night. I and a co-worker were on point that night though and won all the games except the last by one ball, 22 straight wins. On one break, by luck but I said nothing and it psyched them out, I sank three stripes on the break.

Have also been shown how not to break front on but from the side by the second dot, if you hit the second and third ball at the very same time it breaks the balls away, and sends one to the side and back, the eight ball is sitting still and gets hit sending it at an angle to the side pocket, if you sink the eight on the break you win. Have done that 5 times and close many many more.

Last night the lady playing with us, hit with so much English on the break the queue ball sat still spinning for about ten seconds, that is a lot of English.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Good evening Treefam......I am home & done for the week.......
Because of the holiday today is not my Friday, I have to work 12 hrs tomorrow! Fun........Not!
Sorry JPF...but it should be a good sales day for you right?.....

Tiggs I am glad you went out & had fun last night....one of these evenings I might venture out....

SLM

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2015
NE Ohio. USA
Cool Tiggs. An ex gf and I had a fairly similar run once playing teams. Played a couple in town on business and had a ball. We only lost a couple games all night and played for hours.

Hope you have a good day tomorrow @jpf880 Sounds like a looong one.

Goodnight Treefam. Happy dreams of shiny things.

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
Good morning, everyone.

My family spent the evening with my friend (the "F" from the FRAD) and his family who are here for a week from Europe. Good food, good wine, and good conversation.... We'll be doing it again this afternoon and evening (although not as late, since my kids have school tomorrow).

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
W day down and a miscommunication kept me from meeting with a lady who is interested in taking over the house and will contact the ex to get it done so tomorrow.

The other day you said too many days off from school Count, could not agree more.

Have my tickets already Blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread