Status
Not open for further replies.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
The uwell crown tank is good for tc. They have coils that are dual SS and it will fit perfectly on the kbox. I have the kbox 160 and the crown looks and performs great. The coils last forever and the ss coils taste great. Never going back to kanthal or Nicr or ti coils after using SS. Produces great clouds and flavor with the .5 and .25coils

Reactions: dyanaprajna

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Anthony_Vapes there are several people saying the metallic purple efest 35a aint bad, one reviewer even said mooch had say so an the women in my local uses them who Btw is clued up too hell
while that is true as mooch mentioned it is a rewrapped hohmtech cell that is 20 amp and 2500mah
the issue is with companies like efest is at any time without warning they can change the cell so they can have it pass moochs test and be good cells and then a few months down the road switch to a cheaper cell that is only 14 amps and nobody would know. hence the reason to not recommend rewrapps to anyone if you can buy from the manufacturer. In this case if you wanted those batteries just buy the hohmtech ones directly.

Reactions: Skold

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
while that is true as mooch mentioned it is a rewrapped hohmtech cell that is 20 amp and 2500mah
the issue is with companies like efest is at any time without warning they can change the cell so they can have it pass moochs test and be good cells and then a few months down the road switch to a cheaper cell that is only 14 amps and nobody would know. hence the reason to not recommend rewrapps to anyone if you can buy from the manufacturer. In this case if you wanted those batteries just buy the hohmtech ones directly.
But isn't the hohmtech cell itself a rewrap? Surely they don't have a battery manufacturing plant?

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

Reactions: Anthony_Vapes

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
But isn't the hohmtech cell itself a rewrap? Surely they don't have a battery manufacturing plant?

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk
Actually they created the battery specs and have a deal in Indonesia with the manufacturing plant so they basically are. In the same way apple is the manufacturer for an iPhone even though it's really made by foxconn. Foxconn also manufactures most PS4 consoles as well. Plus hohmtech is highly involved in the quality and testing of them. Efest just buys and rewrapps. Nothing can stop them from switching cells

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread