Status
Not open for further replies.

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
Any of you out there have a Merlin and an Aromamizer Supreme to share a flavor comparison?
First, I did not have an Aromamizer Supreme, just v1s and v2s. I do have several Merlins. Second, remember I am a strict tooth puffer. I sold my Aromamizers - way to airy for me so I could not get good flavor. My Merlins with the air flow screw installed - lovely.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
Fer all our priceless Porchers...
smiley-gets-a-big-hug_zpsl4smnmvg.gif

You can keep the picos and the nauti heads, but I'll take this part!

Love the dog themed juice line! Make some of the juices breed names. lol

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
@MikeADore - A very Happy 1st Vaperversary to you! Huge congratulations. Also congrats on having vape mail coming in from all over the world! :lol:

5a342c6f09a5bf8f33868ae8c72dad2d.jpg

@MikeE3 - Have you seen these bottles? Less expensive than the others if I remember correctly. Nicer tip caps it looks like too. Boston Round Bottle with Luer Lock Cap and Needle

Here are just the caps (but they have other "stuff" there that I'm pretty sure you could make a shopping list from if you dig around. ;) JGC-512Y Jensen Global Yellow Bottle Cap Only Saw those on this thread. Return of sense of smell and taste

dang darlin.......y'all have the worst stuff with internet. There is a link that is selling what provape has left. Not sure if it's just mods, or if it's accessories too. ProVari Fuel E-Liquid

well let's hear it! :D

Better it strikes the internet tower than a house up there since they've cut all the trees up there. The parts I wanted aren't listed there but tank you. :wub:

I wish that red one was a mini…i'd buy it.

Love, love, love the reds! Still have one in the stash that I've promised myself I won't use for years so I have something to look forward to.

I should get verified but don't have PayPal. :oops:

I have only two and they are both 2.5 mini's. I use the 18350 batteries in them and I do not get much battery life. If I buy one of those extension caps can I just then use an 18650 battery in them?

I think you or NoSoMini figured it out. I'm all confused after catching up with who said what but most of mine are minis and I use a tube/end cap to use the 18490s. Thinking I'd need a wrist brace if I ever want to use 186502 in them.

Nice try. :D Wish I'd seen it. :cry:

Last year sometime I did purchase the bronze color from Vapor Kings. The design is different on the tube than the 2.5 Minis however they operate the same and have the same menu. I use all my Provaris, other than the Radius, with 18490 batteries even though I have the end caps for all my ProVaris that allow 18650 batteries.

If I remember correctly the design to the regular 2.5 is referred to as crop circles. :lol:

Hmph. Never knew u could upgrade the p2.5 to take flat tops. I find the button top only a real PITA. And button tops aren't that easy to find.

RTD.

twitch.gif

Is braggin' 'bout not ever ownin' a ProVari a 'psssssst' issue also?
halloween-smiley-emoticon.gif

Tar and feathers for you. :grr:

Didn't miss much, the results were predictable from the start.

I was 'underwhelmed by what came out of quite a few of the breed rings this year.

Ahem, a lady GSD won. El Whacko is smitten. Take it up with him. And good luck to you if you do decide to. :sneaky:

Im living in an Amish Paradise! Because im White and Nerdy!!!

I, um, what?

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Ahem, a lady GSD won. El Whacko is smitten. Take it up with him. And good luck to you if you do decide to. :sneaky:

Like I said, she was the choice from the start. ;) The only other dog that stood a chance was the Irish Setter.

From a TV viewers standpoint, the camera angles were a big problem. You can't judge a 'down & back' from the side.

Last edited:

clnire

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2013
    Florida
    I didn't watch Westminster this year. Hubby gets tired of dog shows (Hum, wonder why?). But I heard Monday's broadcast was awful, Tuesday's was better. Can't speak for the dogs since I didn't watch. The Shepherd people here at this show (Lakeland FL) are all abuzz about how much money Rumor's breeder's will make the next few years. Repeating the breeding that produced Rumor plus her pups. Those are gonna be some pricy pups!

I have some news about Geordi, but will wait til this evening on my laptop to post about his new performance title. :D

Oops, got carried away and didn't realize what porch I was on. I will post on the BACK porch...:confused:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 7, 2016
    Florida
    Like I said, she was the choice from the start. ;) The only other dog that stood a chance was the Irish Setter.

From a TV viewers standpoint, the camera angles were a big problem. You can't judge a 'down & back' from the side.
    How do you know that?

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    How do you know that?

Been to way to many dog shows. and understand the politics. ;)
    All 7 of those dogs in the BIS ring were deserving champions (two stood out from the rest). Politics decided which would win. The show ring is only one of the places that a dog is presented to the judges.

Last edited:

MikeE3

Vaping Master
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 23, 2011
    Skippack, PA
    @MikeE3 - Have you seen these bottles? Less expensive than the others if I remember correctly. Nicer tip caps it looks like too. Boston Round Bottle with Luer Lock Cap and Needle

Here are just the caps (but they have other "stuff" there that I'm pretty sure you could make a shopping list from if you dig around. ;) JGC-512Y Jensen Global Yellow Bottle Cap Only Saw those on this thread. Return of sense of smell and taste

Nice find Tutu ... I'll keep this in mind but I'm pretty well set w/ the ones I have.

Debadoo

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    @MikeADore - A very Happy 1st Vaperversary to you! Huge congratulations. Also congrats on having vape mail coming in from all over the world! :lol:
    Wahoooooooooooo Mike!!! Can't remember if I already wahooooo'd you or if this is new news. lol I wahooooooo'd someone the other day, but now can't recall who. :facepalm:

Better it strikes the internet tower than a house up there
    Very true!

I have some news about Geordi, but will wait til this evening on my laptop to post about his new performance title. :D
    ohhhhhhhhh the suspense!! That's not fair! But yea!!! for Georgie!!

Been to way to many dog shows. and understand the politics. ;)
    All 7 of those dogs in the BIS ring were deserving champions (two stood out from the rest). Politics decided which would win. The show ring is only one of the places that a dog is presented to the judges.
    Jup that's the shame of it. I do love watching them, but I hate the politics that are involved.

That was great right til the end when he said the naysayers can't hurt us anymore and that we have the right to make the choice to vape. I certainly wish that were true! Is he in GB? Even they have some sort of restrictions, but can't ever keep it straight what it is.

tj99959

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I didn't watch Westminster this year. Hubby gets tired of dog shows (Hum, wonder why?). But I heard Monday's broadcast was awful, Tuesday's was better. Can't speak for the dogs since I didn't watch. The Shepherd people here at this show (Lakeland FL) are all abuzz about how much money Rumor's breeder's will make the next few years. Repeating the breeding that produced Rumor plus her pups. Those are gonna be some pricy pups!

Oops, got carried away and didn't realize what porch I was on. I will post on the BACK porch...:confused:

But, we probably don't wanna know how much they spent promoting Rumor last year.

Performance title ---- what performance title?!? I don't even need an atomizer to get good vapes over performance titles!!!

cigatron

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 14, 2014
    clinton ar
    I have some news about Geordi, but will wait til this evening on my laptop to post about his new performance title.

Hey, congrats!! I know it takes an enormous amount of dedication on yours and Geordi's part to get there. A short blurb here about his title mixed with something vape related would be nice.

Do you own any Evolve DNA products?

clnire

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 15, 2013
    Florida
    But, we probably don't wanna know how much they spent promoting Rumor last year.

Performance title ---- what performance title?!? I don't even need an atomizer to get good vapes over performance titles!!!

Very true, so many of these conformation dogs have no performance titles, not even a basic obedience title. Heck, most of them could not do performance if they wanted to! The motto of the American Belgian Tervuren Club is "A well-balance Terv has a CH at one end of his name and a UDT at the other". That a UD (obedience) and a TD (tracking). My Spock was the 150th CHUDT. I don't have the time, money or motivation to do all that again. It was a LOT of work. I also had people to work with, out here in the boonies there is nothing.

Geordi's full brag is posted on the back porch, but he earned his Coursing Ability Test title this weekend. A performance title! It consists of running full out after a bunch of plastic bags on a device attached to a track as a "lure". His course was 600 yards (small dogs only run 300 yards), turns, straight aways, here there and everywhere in a huge field.

To make it vaping related, I did vape while waiting for our turn to run :D. And I gotta say, getting a title that only required me to get him to the start line in one piece (that's me in one piece with his enthusiasm) is darn fun!

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 5, 2013
    In the Mountains

Twas a tongue-in-cheek comment from me, you know that right? ;) The flip side is now people will buy the latest fad dog and eventually give it to the Humane Society or a rescue group (if the dog is lucky) when they realize they have no bloody clue how to take care of/handle it and/or lose interest in it when the next cool dog comes along. Like there aren't enough GSD puppy mills around already. And honestly, I don't know a thing about the politics of dog shows, we don't even have TV reception to watch it. :(

Very true, so many of these conformation dogs have no performance titles, not even a basic obedience title. Heck, most of them could not do performance if they wanted to! The motto of the American Belgian Tervuren Club is "A well-balance Terv has a CH at one end of his name and a UDT at the other". That a UD (obedience) and a TD (tracking). My Spock was the 150th CHUDT. I don't have the time, money or motivation to do all that again. It was a LOT of work. I also had people to work with, out here in the boonies there is nothing.

Geordi's full brag is posted on the back porch, but he earned his Coursing Ability Test title this weekend. A performance title! It consists of running full out after a bunch of plastic bags on a device attached to a track as a "lure". His course was 600 yards (small dogs only run 300 yards), turns, straight aways, here there and everywhere in a huge field.

To make it vaping related, I did vape while waiting for our turn to run :D. And I gotta say, getting a title that only required me to get him to the start line in one piece (that's me in one piece with his enthusiasm) is darn fun!
    Congratulations to Geordi CBC (Champion Bag Chaser)! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I would have loved to see that. Sounds like everybody had a blast, especially the dogs. :D

Easy to make it vape related. I'll be cig free four years in less than a month and the guilt I felt smoking around my pets was overwhelming. Vaping = peace of mind. :)

Gary, thank you, I'll have to look at it tomorrow but how come these studies keep coming out yet get headlines are saying we're all gonna die if we vape? :-x

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread