Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
None stranger than me! :lol:
Howdy @MikeADore ! Sorely tempted to take down the blog on Air coils since I don't use them anymore.
If it makes a difference, I've actually referred a couple people to look it over when they talked about learning to rebuild them. Heck, I was just on there last week checking the link for insulators.

By the way, if you have any idea where or what size insulator I should buy, I'd appreciate the info. It's hard to tell them apart from just a photo.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
If it makes a difference, I've actually referred a couple people to look it over when they talked about learning to rebuild them. Heck, I was just on there last week checking the link for insulators.

By the way, if you have any idea where or what size insulator I should buy, I'd appreciate the info. It's hard to tell them apart from just a photo.
I haven't checked those links in a long time...awful negligent of me. :blush:
All of my tanks, extra insulators and parts were shipped off to a deserving soul a long time ago.
I'll see if I can track the insulators down for you tonight when I get home.
Maybe I need to do a blog on the CLR coils. :D

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
Doing good @pufZeppelin! Watching you help all the good folks over on the CLR thread.

Howdy @MikeADore ! Sorely tempted to take down the blog on Air coils since I don't use them anymore.

miss your input :D:D

so you be using the CLR tank for the most part ? all still good with that :unsure:

did you see we all got Wismec AMOR tanks from ▼ over the weekend... ($10)
upload_2017-2-20_16-33-43.png

they are like GS tanks but use the CLR :)

hope you're not a stranger...

:)

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi

so you be using the CLR tank for the most part ? all still good with that :unsure:

These take the Joye CLR coils? Can the airflow be made as restrictive as the Ego One v2's?

Flowersoul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2009
NE Florida
Ah Cheech, please don't take it down, unless of course you feel the need to. I still recommend these to folks!

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
All of my tanks, extra insulators and parts were shipped off to a deserving soul a long time ago.
Would much appreciate you checking on the insulators. The ones from eBay you linked to on the blog are gone.

pufZeppelin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2013
Florida, SW
These take the Joye CLR coils? Can the airflow be made as restrictive as the Ego One v2's?

yes, yes they do take the fabulous CLR coils

I've never had the AMOR tank yet, but would have to say (by looking at it) you could close the air down , like Mike sez... :)

upload_2017-2-20_17-37-7.png

:evil:

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
You probably noticed the "Pipe Dope" like stuff on the threads, they put some sort of glue on 'em to keep them from
coming apart. as noted above, just be careful every time you take it off the tank.
Everyone was wondering how to get these little marvels apart for cleaning, those of us that had this happen,
hate it.
You can put a bit of silicon sealant on the threads and put it back together as a sort of glue. Not really worth
the effort and goodness knows what chemicals you introduce into your tank. :shock:
Yup noticed that "pipe dope". The tiniest bit. Hubby said not to put any sealant on the threads for the same reason. Tightens nicely and holding fine anyway.
Sorely tempted to take down the blog on Air coils since I don't use them anymore.
I wish you'd leave it up a while longer. Some folks are still trying to rebuild them. I linked the vid twice in the last few weeks on posts.

But if you need to take it down I have the whole blog and vid on my PC and I can share it and of course give you credit.

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2016
Florida
:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Okay, I'll leave the blog alone...it's rent free so to speak.
I've been keeping myself busy lately, so mostly just lurk now and take delight in watching folks discover
the Ego with a CLR coil, Which is now all I ever use. A CLR on a Pico and I'm in vape heaven!

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona

I have avoided the temptation of the Amor. (and will probably kick myself later when everyone starts getting theirs and posts what a great tank it is!) :D

MikeADore

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2016
Tennessee
yes, yes they do take the fabulous CLR coils

I've never had the AMOR tank yet, but would have to say (by looking at it) you could close the air down , like Mike sez... :)

View attachment 636753

:evil:
They only had 130 left, so I bought a couple more. Hey, I panicked, OK?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread