G'day from downunder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volition

Feb 20, 2017
Hi everyone been off the stinks 4 months. Yes sir, you know how good it is. Spent a fair bit of time on the ELR Forums. I love DIY juice, making coils.

Favourite mod - hohmwrecker g2
Favourite RTA - petri
Favourite rda - goon 24

Just started playing with mech mods which are cool. My current vape setup today is a wismec noisy crickey 2-25 with a goon. Lovely. Flouds for days.

My main hobby is Rc car racing off road I also like cooking. Hope to get involved, learn and contribute. I really like testing stuff out, so when someone says this is better than that I love to see how someone tested their theory.

See you round.

Attachments

• IMG_1029.JPG
    IMG_1029.JPG
    695.7 KB · Views: 12

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi everyone been off the stinks 4 months. Yes sir, you know how good it is. Spent a fair bit of time on the ELR Forums. I love DIY juice, making coils.
Favourite mod - hohmwrecker g2
Favourite RTA - petri
Favourite RDA - goon 24
Just started playing with mech mods which are cool. My current vape setup today is a wismec noisy crickey 2-25 with a goon. Lovely. Flouds for days.
My main hobby is Rc car racing off road I also like cooking. Hope to get involved, learn and contribute. I really like testing stuff out, so when someone says this is better than that I love to see how someone tested their theory.
See you round.
Welcome and glad you joined. You have quite a few ECR folks that vape in your neck of the woods.
Might like to read:
Australia - New Zealand Forum
http://www.thevaperstable.com/diy/
dannyv45's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
Hoosier's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
Boletus's blog | E-Cigarette Forum
diy_beginners_guide - DIY_eJuice

Reactions: Volition
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread