• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

>>>Welcome to SGVapers, Newbies Introduce Yourself here!<<<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
Hi folks. I started vaping about 3 years back. Used a simple starter kit pen type set up. I managed to stay off analogs the whole time and then my tank broke and I went back to analogs again for the last 12 months. Decided to try and get myself set up again. Seeing so many new different type of vapes now - it's confusing. :(

Ask yourself what you want, with all those new stuffs, it's easy to get confused.

Small and stealthy setup?

Or big and reliable one?

Pen style -> mimics the analogs, more of mouth to lung.

I'll recommend things like iCare, Pico to replicate that same feel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jasvape

Jan 1, 2017
Ask yourself what you want, with all those new stuffs, it's easy to get confused.

Small and stealthy setup?

Or big and reliable one?

Pen style -> mimics the analogs, more of mouth to lung.

I'll recommend things like iCare, Pico to replicate that same feel.

My main goal is to stay off analogs - so definitely more of the pen vape MTL types. But after doing some research, I naturally got distracted by the bigger mods.

I normally vape only at home, or in the car while driving.
Is there an option where I can 'tune in' for bigger clouds and stronger flavours when at home, and then change settings to have a more discreet vape when I'm in the car?
easily replaceable parts will be a bonus because the reason I had to stop and went back to analogs was just because of a broken glass.

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
My main goal is to stay off analogs - so definitely more of the pen vape MTL types. But after doing some research, I naturally got distracted by the bigger mods.

I normally vape only at home, or in the car while driving.
Is there an option where I can 'tune in' for bigger clouds and stronger flavours when at home, and then change settings to have a more discreet vape when I'm in the car?
easily replaceable parts will be a bonus because the reason I had to stop and went back to analogs was just because of a broken glass.

Given my limited knowledge, I think you'll need 2 setup for that. Both require different build/ wattages.

One for MTL, one for sub-ohm. Do note that you'll most likely need 2 different nic level juices for both.

1. For out and about (MTL; Higher Nic)
2. For flavour and clouds (DTL; Lower Nic)

For clouds and flavour, there's a ton out there.

Most tanks comes w a replacement glass now, but if you're not looking at tanks, next alternative would be drippers.

Get a simple dual/triple 18650 mod with a RDA and leave it for your home use.

Figure out what you're looking for and we can point you some recommendations on the mods/drippers/tanks.

Another alternative would be; 1 mod 2 atomizer. Swap when you're heading out. But it's too fussy for me [emoji23]

dunicorn

Jan 10, 2017
Singapore
Hi all

Newbie here. just start a few weeks ago and enjoying vaping thus far.

Starting out with a Serpent mini and kbox mini from Kanger
Enjoy juices more for taste and feel
Not a cloud chaser but it looks fun. hahaha.

No i have start scratch head for juice source but anyways drop in just to say "Hi"s to everyone :)
waiting for the day we are free to vape freely...

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
Need opinion guys.

Snow Wolf 200W plus vs Smok Alien Kit

Anyone have any experience? Thanks!

No drastic difference in mods, unless dna/dicodes/yihi chipset.

some mod just ....s up w temp control, some don't.

ultimately, form/durability/price plays a more important role. smok alien is recently quite raved, but paint chipping issues is normal. no experience w both but i'll get the smok alien, just becos it comes w tfv8, and their internal chipset seems decent for a 2 battery mod, balanced charging.

reverse

Feb 20, 2017
Hey guys. New vaper here. My first vape was an Eleaf icare mini. Just got a smok alien kit. One question , is it normal for it to feel hot? When I vaped on my icare mini it felt cool to inhale . But it's pretty hot on my alien. I adjusted the temperature to the lowest, but it's still pretty warm. Is vaping actually like this? The flavour is better and all but I don't like the hotness.

Last edited:

dunicorn

Jan 10, 2017
Singapore
Hi. Im a fairly new vaper based in sg who started abt a year ago. I use a ipv3 and a subox starterkit. Currently out of juice and idk how the 'suppliers' here work. Can someone pm me on how the suppliers work and i can get my hands on some juice in sg, preferably without online purchase. Much appreciated :D
please do not ask for such here. no one will answer you. go do your homework please.
please read the newbie thread on what is allowed to post....

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk

dunicorn

Jan 10, 2017
Singapore
Hey guys. New vaper here. My first vape was an Eleaf icare mini. Just got a smok alien kit. One question , is it normal for it to feel hot? When I vaped on my icare mini it felt cool to inhale . But it's pretty hot on my alien. I adjusted the temperature to the lowest, but it's still pretty warm. Is vaping actually like this? The flavour is better and all but I don't like the hotness.
likely your coil is a different build and a different ohm. same power but due to the ohm the temp is different.

Marbury91

Feb 24, 2017
Hey!!

Im a fresh vaper, I started mid January and I love it! The only problem is well or is not, that im not from sg... Yet. I will be moving there in abt 6 months time and I just noticed all this ban, jail etc. Things. At the moment I have alien with limitless classis rdta and istick Pico with baby beast as my second mod. Obviously I have alot of questions about delicate stuff, so if anyone from veterans could somehow get in touch with me that would be great.

dunicorn

Jan 10, 2017
Singapore
Hey!!

Im a fresh vaper, I started mid January and I love it! The only problem is well or is not, that im not from sg... Yet. I will be moving there in abt 6 months time and I just noticed all this ban, jail etc. Things. At the moment I have alien with limitless classis rdta and istick Pico with baby beast as my second mod. Obviously I have alot of questions about delicate stuff, so if anyone from veterans could somehow get in touch with me that would be great.

not a veteran but i guess is you get here then say..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread