Cool Fire iv life cycle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Omerta

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2015
Ive had mine for going on about a year and half. I use it at around 35W. I have the same problem with its ohm reader so I just make sure I check my builds really well before putting the atty on the mod. I cant speak for its longevity but when it stops holding its charge under normal use then I would say its time to start using your backup more.

Reactions: Shawn Hoefer

RayofLight62

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2015
Kent - United Kingdom
I have an MVP2 -the one with 2600 mA/h capacity- which, in spite of all the use it has seen, it still produce the intended runtime. And I use it, even if somebody may think it belongs to a vape museum, being only 11 W max.
Innokin is peculiar because they use rendundant safety protections on the battery. Equivalent to say Innokin mods use protected batteries in addition to the standard over/under voltage/current protections, and have a fuse, in line with the protections used in laptop computers. To the best of my knowledge, they are the only vape mod maker with this approach to safety.
So, IMO, you can use your CoolFire until it will stop working, without any risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread