Pod Mods: Which One Are You Liking the Most?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nesta

Dec 20, 2011
nyc
i have a mi one an bought a 2nd. works great for an all day with salts. 1100 man lasts me all day an if i know ill be out all night i may bring a 2nd one an rarely end up needing it. the aio coils are interchangable an work much better in it than the mi one coils tho.

i think I'm about to order a envii fitt. its getting a lot of praise an seems similar

Reactions: jcash74

jcash74

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2013
MN
i have a mi one an bought a 2nd. works great for an all day with salts. 1100 man lasts me all day an if i know ill be out all night i may bring a 2nd one an rarely end up needing it. the aio coils are interchangable an work much better in it than the mi one coils tho.

i think I'm about to order a envii fitt. its getting a lot of praise an seems similar
I've been eyeing one of those mi ones for awhile now. I currently have an icare loaded with salts. Have you tried both? What are the differences between them?

nesta

Dec 20, 2011
nyc
Oh yea mi one blows the icare away. There's a button which I liked the auto draw but whatever. Mi one hits way harder, .6 coil at 4.2 volts that dies down, so like 25 to 15 watts I think it says. It's also much more a real mtl hit. I thought the icare was junk compared. Also, the 1100 mah. Different shape, maybe a little fatter than the icare but shorter. It's tiny

nesta

Dec 20, 2011
nyc
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Duplicate post

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Hmmmmm. Might wait a bit then until they get the wrinkles ironed out on the manufacturing process. I'd much rather snag a XOLO, though. Time to start bugging a certain someone to find out when they expect to start getting them in again as they're pretty sure they have manufacturing bugs worked out.

Reactions: David Wolf

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011

I placed an order for the envii fit tonight. Got the one with the "cream" starter pack. Only thing I have to compare to is the icare, which was ok but with nothing else to compare to yet, so that's not saying a lot.

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
I placed an order for the envii fit tonight. Got the one with the "cream" starter pack. Only thing I have to compare to is the icare, which was ok but with nothing else to compare to yet, so that's not saying a lot.
I just received my Fitt today and really liking it. It's on the airier side, but it has a nice smooth draw and the Cream flavors are really good. Right up there with the Phix as a favorite.

dmska

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2011
I just received my Fitt today and really liking it. It's on the airier side, but it has a nice smooth draw and the Cream flavors are really good. Right up there with the Phix as a favorite.
Received the Fitt yesterday, loaded up the "game over" pod as it's a flavor I've never had before. The draw is a little looser than I expected but working well as a restricted lung hit. Solid throat hit and I can tell I'm getting my nicotine, more than my icare. It has a kind of rubberized mouthpiece which is comfortable, only negative so far is placement of the firing button.

Reactions: David Wolf

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
I been using the fitt for an few days now, really like it. I already refilled a pod with some salts, was easy. Might buy a 2nd. I like the auto fire but the mi one has been my all day buddy until this fitt
Wait, so let me make sure I have this straight...

The Envii Fitt is around 3 inches tall, 1.7 inches wide, and .75 inches deep.
And packed in that tiny little package is a 650mAh battery and a 3.2ml capacity pod.

It can operate as manual or automatic.
And it's easy to refill.

Am I dreaming?

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Status